cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I-95 through Baltimore

ALnCORY
Explorer
Explorer
Can you take Motorhomes through the I-95 tunnel in Baltimore? or do you have to take the 695 beltway around town to the northwest and connect back to 95 north of town. We are heading to New Jersey coming up from S. Carolina. Going though Baltimore on a Sat. morning. Any advise welcomed.
Thanks
I don't think anyones dying statement ever contained the words "I wish I had spent more time in the office", so lets go somewhere!
7 REPLIES 7

mgirardo
Explorer
Explorer
It's I495 in Delaware, the bridge over the Christina River is closed.

-Michael
Michael Girardo
2017 Jayco Jayflight Bungalow 40BHQS Destination Trailer
2009 Jayco Greyhawk 31FS Class C Motorhome (previously owned)
2006 Rockwood Roo 233 Hybrid Travel Trailer (previously owned)
1995 Jayco Eagle 12KB pop-up (previously owned)

rainy029
Explorer
Explorer
Check to make sure the bridge is open. Heard one of the main bridge's that most people take to the beaches along the east coast is tilting cuz it was damaged from Sandy. And will be closed for most of the summer. Sorry didn't really read the article. But it would have been one in New Jersey, Maryland or Delaware because it came across my facebook feed for the beaches.
1992 25ft Chataeu
2003 Chevy Avalanche 2500 8.1L

JTCHess
Explorer
Explorer
I can't resist being a wise ass on this question, I-95 anywhere near DC, be it Baltimore or Richmond is a big PIA!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Probably the same further North.
2008 Winnebago 31C Outlook, Chevy Chassis

ALnCORY
Explorer
Explorer
thanks all, answered my question...... love this site!
I don't think anyones dying statement ever contained the words "I wish I had spent more time in the office", so lets go somewhere!

ed6713
Explorer
Explorer
Just take the Frances Scott Key bridge. Easy.
๐Ÿ™‚

Roman_Duck
Explorer
Explorer
ALnCORY wrote:
Can you take Motorhomes through the I-95 tunnel in Baltimore? or do you have to take the 695 beltway around town to the northwest and connect back to 95 north of town. We are heading to New Jersey coming up from S. Carolina. Going though Baltimore on a Sat. morning. Any advise welcomed.
Thanks

All vehicles carrying propane are prohibited from the tunnel
"You never fail until you stop trying!!"
My advice is free but I do consider donations

RayGToo
Explorer
Explorer