cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lotta stuff hanging off a Class C

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
I snapped this photo today in a parking lot. I wasn't gutsy enough to go around and take more, or closeups. But I blew up some parts of the photo to get a better look:

Currently RV-less but not done yet.
28 REPLIES 28

mikhen
Explorer
Explorer
Darn, forgot the toilet paper.

lfcjasp
Explorer
Explorer
My only concern is safety...please let everything be very well secured to the rig!!! Otherwise hope these folks have a lot of fun:-)

dennislanier
Explorer
Explorer
hotbyte wrote:
WOW...looks like way too much effort would be required to load/unload! Wonder why they have a light pole strapped to driver side mirror? ๐Ÿ™‚

Why not, he is carrying everything else you could think of!!! Gotta have a lot of light to unload all that stuff when you get to the campground at midnite.

Mocoondo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome to the premier episode of Hoarders: RV Edition.

randrx2
Explorer
Explorer
wbwood wrote:
Looks like a fun person to me.

You beat me to it!
When someone says, "I'm not book smart, I'm street smart." All I hear is, "I'm not real smart, I'm imaginary smart."

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
Those folks probably could've gotten (almost ... except for the motorbike) everything into one of the many Class C motorhomes with more decent exterior storage than that Coachmen by:

- Using foldup bikes instead,

- using blowup kayaks instead,

- using more-foldable tables and/or chairs instead.

:R
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like a fun person to me.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

F1bNorm
Explorer
Explorer
I'm impressed by the way that rig sits. You would think with all that stuff the rear would be dragging:)

Norm
F1BNorm

Frosty_s_Mom
Explorer
Explorer
wouldn't it be a little easier just to get a little trailer?
wee3-gin, clyde & the bichon frise
2002 Forest River Windsong-34' Class A
Workhorse 8.1 W22 with Allison Tranny

1996 Geo Tracker-4WD--"Trudy"
2003 Minnie Winnie 30V - "The Frosty Hauler" (Class C)
May the Angels guide your wheels and ride on your shoulder.

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
I would think that whatever he wants to do he has the equipment stored on the C to do it..
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

SooperDaddy
Explorer
Explorer
I think it belongs to a Retired Lockheed Aerospace Engineer. Note that the latest proven NASA technology on AirFlow Dynamics proves that when the airflow over the surfaces is "broken up" into a Laminar Flow Pattern, the high and low pressure areas that are created will enhance the flow of air while moving over the roof and hood areas, and the resulting low pressure area at the rear of the RV actually reduces Aerodynamic Turbulance.

NASA and NASCAR has proven this many times, and you'll note that interstate Trucking Companies such as Werner, England and Schneider also hang canoes, lawn chairs, BBQ grills and bicycles all over their trucks! ๐Ÿ˜‰

He probably gets a net gain of 0.0056% MPG!! Impressive, huh?
My posts shouldn't be taken for factual data, and are purely fictional, for entertainment purposes, should not be constituted as related to scientific, technical, engineering, legal, religious, spiritual, or practical advice. After all it's FREE! Amen. :W

Handbasket
Explorer
Explorer
I'm thinking the rear cargo is probably obstructing the rear lights. How it looks, I don't care, unless stuff starts falling off. How it functions when it's a matter of everybody's safety, I care.

Jim, "Trying to understand some people is like to taste the color nine."
'06 Tiger CX 'C Minus' on a Silverado 2500HD 4x4, 8.1 & Allison (aka 'Loafer's Glory')

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
Sea Dog wrote:
And here I thought that all of the snobs hang out in the class A section.

No, that's the Class B section.
๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿ˜›

I wonder how good it is for the RV? That would be my concern. I couldn't care less how much they want to take. It does seem like a trailer would be a good idea.
Currently RV-less but not done yet.

path1
Explorer
Explorer
Sing along...

Everything is beautiful in it's on way.
Under God's heaven, the world's gonna find the way.

There is none so blind as he who will not see.
We must not close our minds; we must let our thoughts be free.
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"