cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need replacement air mattress

Mr__Pinky
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know of a source where I can find a reasonable replacement for the mattress on my Flexsteel hide-a-bed? It has a small leak and I have attempted to patch it but it is in one of the creases and cannot be repaired. I am getting ready to sell the m/h but want to repair this before I do so I am not passing along the problem to someone else. I got a price from one source but it's over $250.00 plus shipping. This sounds a little steep to me but maybe it is the best I will find. Queen size? 60 x 72 by about 4 1/2" thick. Any help appreciated!
"STUFF" HAPPENS, GET OVER IT
5 REPLIES 5

Rikmac
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a new one for my Flexsteel couch from Dicks Sporting good about a year ago. Paid about 100 dollars. The cool thing about this mattress is that the pump is built into the mattress and it never goes flat. Somehow the pump, in quite mode, senses the air pressure to keep it inflated. Now when the kids visit no more getting up in the middle of the night to reinflate. I am on business travel at the moment but should be back to my coach end of next week. If you need the name of the mattress I will provide that. Just PM me.

Rick

Memory kicked in... Here is the one I purchased

http://www.instabed.com/p-9-standard-queen-wneverflat-pump.aspx?category=queen-airbeds

Mr__Pinky
Explorer
Explorer
UsualSuspect,

Thanks so much for the info. I was able to order the air bladder only for $99.00 and free shipping. Sure beats $285.00.

Thanks again!!!
"STUFF" HAPPENS, GET OVER IT

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
Airdream also sells the bladder. Much cheaper if the outside cover is in good shape.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

UsualSuspect
Explorer
Explorer
I just replaced mine. If it is the spring mattress with the inflated mattress inside it, I bought it from Airdream. The thickness measurement is with the air mattress inflated and the spring mattress included. Click Here
2007 Fleetwood Excursion 40E Cat C7 350 HP
2007 Chev 2500HD D/A Long bed CC (Yes, it is my TOAD :B)
2011 Toyota Tundra
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (Backup towed)
Gone but not forgotten, 2008 Jayco 299 RLS

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
I can't help you Mr. Pinky but no doubt your a honest man that does things the right and proper way. I commend you for that.