Roof replacement option

slotsavegas
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking to find information about

RVroof.com

Has anyone used their product?

If so, How do you rate their product and service. Are their cost
comparable to rubber (EDPM) roof replacements.
I have a 35' Fifth, but nobody on the 5th wheel site
seems to have any experience with these folks.

Thanks for any help you can offer
5 REPLIES 5

slotsavegas
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the information.

How does Rvroofingsolutions compare to the $135 per linear ft for RVroof.com ?

I did see where the RVroof.com warranty is for 20 years VS RVroofingsolutions is for 10 years.

Also for the technical people out there, What is the difference between a "Poly Urethea" roof and a "Liquid Acrylic" ???

Will say this, it does appear either is a better solution to an RV roof than the traditional rubber roof.

Thanks once again the any and all advice.

TBRam
Explorer
Explorer
I just used Scott and his product and very happy with the quality and price. Just peace of mind for the next ten years.
http://rvroofingsolutions.com

reboo349
Explorer
Explorer
Had them replace our rubber roof in March this year after a run in with a tree limb. All the other people we talked to wanted any where from 1 to 2 weeks to replace rubber roof. Had it at his shop on Mon. and picked it up on Wed. at 2pm no more worry about sealing around caps. Coach is cooler to looks a whole lot better was cheaper to.

khahuna
Explorer
Explorer
I had David's Permanent Coatings, Inc (RVRoof.com) install their spray on roofing April of 2013. Without a doubt it was the best decision I've ever made. The roof is quieter during rain, no leaks, and helps make interior cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Biggest plus is no more roof maintenance.

I have a 37' Class A and was paying around $800 each year to clean and reseal my roof. As my MH was thirteen years old it had gotten to the point replacing was about to happen (coach sits in Florida sun when in storage). I talked to David Adair at the Tampa RV show and was qouted $135 a liner foot. Total cost with tax was a little more than $4800 with a 20 year guarantee.

The rubber roof replacement was quoted at $3400 and still had to be cleaned and sealed each year.

I figure I will recoup my money in 6 years.

Tell David I sent you.
Dave & Jan Bussard
2016 Jayco Designer 5th Wheel 39RE
2016 Ford F350 CC 4x4 DRW w/8 foot box
Chloe Anne - passed 10/05/2016
Izzy - gone 08/12/2013 but not forgotten

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
don't know how that differs from rhino lining, et.al. or roll on products that have been discussed here before. but anything would be better than EDPM IMHO.
bumpy