cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The old girl is gone...

22WANDER
Explorer
Explorer
Well the old girl is gone.it 2003 Itasca sunrise 32v. Home for 11yrs full timing. 127,777 miles on it(ford v10/4speed). The doghouse cover was never removed. She ran great all the time @ about 7.5 to 8.0 mpg with toad.
The belt and hoses never changed, two Goodyear tire blowouts with no damage to rig (lucky).New brakes @ 105k .Two house water pumps.One HWH pump motor. Two slidout toppers. Two foggy windows replaced. All maintenance was done by Ford on the severe service schedule I did all the LOF myself (40 plus LOF) Saved a lot of money that way Rv'ers are always talking about floor plans, well we like this F/P very much and wanted the same plan in a newer rig. Found one w/same F/P with only 9.2k miles on a 2007 Itasca Sunrise. Like new, the stove and Micro were never used and covered when stored Paint is like new.... Life is Good...
8 REPLIES 8

Mike_Hohnstein
Explorer
Explorer
I suspect the phord tech might have opened the dog house.

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Typical Winnebago product!

ArchHoagland
Explorer
Explorer
Never removed the doghouse cover...you never had to change spark plugs?

Pretty good.
2004 Monaco La Palma 36DBD
Workhorse W22 8.1 Gas Allison 1000, 7.1 mpg

2000 LEXUS RX300 FWD 22MPG 4020 LBS
US Gear Brakes

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Love it.
There’s no fool, like an old fool.

okgc
Explorer
Explorer
With all the problems posted on these forums it is great to hear the good stories also. I hope you have similar success with your new home.

Happy trails
2010 Tiffin Allegro RED 36 QSA with GMC Envoy
Alaska 2015

22WANDER
Explorer
Explorer
It's a guy thing. But I took good care of her.....

trnfla
Explorer
Explorer
Typical guy.... Use up the old one and trade her in for a younger model.... :W :B
Now 2004 Winnie Minnie 31C
Had 2007 Zeppelin 190 Hybrid,
1999 30' Dutchman Classic FW

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
The old girl may be gone but, now you have a new younger girl. :C

Enjoy.