cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toilet/Shower Combo

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
Where can I find a toilet/shower combo like those that are in popups/Bs? I am working on plans for building a B. Any help would be appreciated. I have done many searches and come up with only pictures.

Thanks.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog
8 REPLIES 8

SkiMore
Explorer
Explorer
qtla9111 wrote:
Thanks everyone. I also found this toilet/shower pan:

Combo Pans

This is posted everywhere as a Thetford product but other than false searches I can't find anything. The two pans that are posted on this thread are good options but I want to use a cassette toilet.

Look for a cheap/junked popup that has one and pull it out.

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
dicktill wrote:
qtla9111 wrote:

Combo Pans

This is posted everywhere as a Thetford product but other than false searches I can't find anything. The two pans that are posted on this thread are good options but I want to use a cassette toilet.

Hi Chris,

I have one of these pans (or very similar) plus the cassette toilet, and am willing to sell if you are interested.

Regards, Dick

Let me see what I can do. I had a van picked out but like they say, "first come first serve". I was late ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm still looking though. I will be in the states this coming weekend and will be doing some B checking as well. Thanks for the heads up!
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS

dicktill
Explorer
Explorer
qtla9111 wrote:

Combo Pans

Hi Chris,

I have one of these pans (or very similar) plus the cassette toilet, and am willing to sell if you are interested.

Regards, Dick

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer II
Explorer II
I agreed with Toedtoes - just start with a "regular" shower pan, then build from there. The trick setup would be to find a foldaway sink; then put your cassette toilet under that?
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad

Combo Pans

2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
would sportsmobile?? be a possibility?
bumpy

jrobe
Explorer
Explorer
Start with one of these.

http://www.ameri-kart.com/RV-Products/Product-Catalog/Combo-Pans.aspx

toedtoes
Explorer III
Explorer III
I don't think there would be a specific "item". It'd be more just how you put it all together.

The entire bathroom floor should be a shower floor. The walls should be shower wall panels. The sink would be an all plastic/porcelain piece (no wood), and the sink faucet would be one with a shower head attachment (sprayer hose attachment). The toilet would be a cassette style (if no black tank). You would add a shower curtain to go across the door (and any shelves if you install them) for when you use the shower.
1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)