cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Warrenty Company

balfre1946
Explorer
Explorer
Our Wholesale warrenty company sucks, they are the WORST...does anyone have a decent, dependable RV warrenty company ?
44 REPLIES 44

kampy1
Explorer
Explorer
Wholesale Warranties - located in San Diego, CA

mrsportys
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
balfre1946 wrote:
thanks for all the advice but my question was simply does ANYONE have a decent warrenty company...please reply ONLY if you can offer a name. Thanks.

I would go with Wholesale Warranties...they are the best in the industry. I've had several claims that they've handled quickly, efficiently and without hassles...Dennis

I'm currently looking at wholesale warranties but as a previous poster said, everyone's happy with them but they've had NO claims. Seems rigged. WW has only been in business since 2011 folks.

Do a u tube on them, and a very young owner does a Q & A that sounds more like a Yuka Yuka conversation.

Coyote74
Explorer
Explorer
Cornerstone located in Hickory , nc purchased through Carolina Coach when rv was purchased used.
Joe Taylor , Good Sam Life Member
FMCA #285032
2004 Winnebago Adventurer 38R

Life's a trip, RVing makes it an incredible journey.

swordcreek
Explorer
Explorer
GOOD SAM, EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN. We have had it for several years, used it several times with no issues. If you know your policy you should have few issues of coverage. Good Sam will explain all coverage if you ask. We are having work done now, on site. The work has been approved. Good Luck

lostscout
Explorer
Explorer
I have been RV'ing since 1981 and my last company was a good one and I am in the process of getting a new one from XtraRide - 800/323-5771

TripleE
Explorer
Explorer
Xtraride has been really good to work with. I have it and so do a couple of our friends. None of us have had any problem with them. The service providers we have used have stated that it is a good company.
Bill & Treasa
Our Blog
USMC Retired MGySGT
2005 Winnebago Vectra 40AD
400 Cummins, Freightliner chassis
2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4X4

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Do a search of the OP's posts and you will see that in May of 14 he posted about having AC problems and that it would cost a lot to fix. So that problem is pre his buying the service plan. Also be aware that there is one unscrupulous warranty company that often posts under other names slamming Wholesale Warranty. When they changed websites he posted that they had moved and could be going out of business. Of course he cold post this as he did that very thing. Moved from Florida to Indiana.

Moisheh

southpark
Explorer
Explorer
BobGed wrote:
southpark wrote:
Gang, I did NOT read the links posted by a sleuthing forum member above, and I am NOT opining on what may or may not have happened here. So don't put me down as taking a side. Nor should anyone think my post here is even related to this thread. I was just sitting here and thought folks my be interested to know that I now read stories about companies suing people for things they said about the company on the internet. Again, I'm not giving an opinion about what happened here, nor taking sides, or even suggesting my comments have anything to do with this thread. Still, I hope no one minds me saying that I, personally, try to pause and make sure nothing I post on the Internet is libelous. I only posted that here because I just thought of that, wanted to share, and worried if I moved on without speaking up I would forget. That is all.

Have you ever considered running for political office? :B

Only because people have offered to donate to my campaign if I did! But please believe me: I am not the sort of person who speaks this way in my day to day life. People react in strange and marvelous ways on the internet. I wanted to avoid someone not appreciating my point, where I was coming from, or just wanting to argue when I've got no skin in this game, and leaving me wanting to post something like "um...something about you can lead a horse to water..." -- leaving me with another special fan or two on the internet and, well, I'm sure you understand. Since that moment may come tomorrow when more people have read this, just consider that my pre-response!:p

BobGed
Explorer
Explorer
southpark wrote:
Gang, I did NOT read the links posted by a sleuthing forum member above, and I am NOT opining on what may or may not have happened here. So don't put me down as taking a side. Nor should anyone think my post here is even related to this thread. I was just sitting here and thought folks my be interested to know that I now read stories about companies suing people for things they said about the company on the internet. Again, I'm not giving an opinion about what happened here, nor taking sides, or even suggesting my comments have anything to do with this thread. Still, I hope no one minds me saying that I, personally, try to pause and make sure nothing I post on the Internet is libelous. I only posted that here because I just thought of that, wanted to share, and worried if I moved on without speaking up I would forget. That is all.

Have you ever considered running for political office? :B
2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited

2bzy2c
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would agree with the above. The comments made by the OP could be construed
as slanderous. If I were the warranty company, I would be pretty upset. Taking legal action? Doubtful, but the OP would be well advised to remove his comments, or at the very least, not mention the warranty companies name.
My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

southpark
Explorer
Explorer

BobGed
Explorer
Explorer
UsualSuspect wrote:
Is this the same A/C Units you rigged with external filters and had been having problems with? I have a feeling there is more to this story Clicky here and this one

Excellent detective work. Almost seems like the extended service agreement may have been purchased after the A/C units became problematic, which of course would be Wholesale Warranties fault. :R
2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited

balfre1946
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone for your helpful replies

UsualSuspect
Explorer
Explorer
Is this the same A/C Units you rigged with external filters and had been having problems with? I have a feeling there is more to this story Clicky here and this one
2007 Fleetwood Excursion 40E Cat C7 350 HP
2007 Chev 2500HD D/A Long bed CC (Yes, it is my TOAD :B)
2011 Toyota Tundra
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (Backup towed)
Gone but not forgotten, 2008 Jayco 299 RLS