cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Water pump/filter location

Hokiehall
Explorer
Explorer
My next door neighbor recently purchased a 2023 Nexus Triumph 31 T Class C motor home. They traded in their travel trailer for it so there is somewhat of a learning curve and I am helping him even though I have a travel trailer also.

The problem we are facing is the location of the water pump and/or water filter. We can hear where it is running but there is no obvious place to access it. We also do not know if the filter is near the pump or is located elsewhere

Any help on how to find these will be appreciated.

BTW, he is not on this forum so I am asking for him.

Thanks in advance.
10 REPLIES 10

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
larry cad wrote:
1995brave wrote:
I have a 2018 Phantom 25T and mine is located under the bed next to the fresh water tank.

Ditto for our friends Coachmen RV Leprechaun

That's exactly where it is on my Forester, pump is next to the fresh water tank, the filter is about a foot from the pump, mine has an access panel on the bed base, no screws, just a pull off panel.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

ronfisherman
My MH had 2 closets in bedroom area. But floor in closet had never been cut out for access water pump and transfer switch. A friend had same MH. Sent me pictures of how cutouts should be done. Then made covers for the cutouts. Nexus was started by ex Gulf Stream people. Would not be surprised if you have similar problem.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hokiehall wrote:
MDKMDK wrote:
way2roll wrote:
Sounds like it's brand new. Have they tried calling the dealer or the manufacturer?

Ditto. Ask the dealer, manufacturer.

He asked the dealer first and they had no clue (Camping World) and said call the manufacturer. He has done that but I haven't heard from him as to what he found out.

Thatโ€™s what i figured ๐Ÿ™‚
Most have no idea. Especially those dealers selling multiple brands and models thereof. They usually put us on hold so we can listen to โ€˜soft jazz musicโ€™ and become distracted as to why we called in the first place. ๐Ÿ™‚
You might get lucky to get a factory rep to give a call-back. I usually have better luck with phone calls than emails.

If he hasnโ€™t located the pump yet, try to follow the water line from the water heater by-pass valve. That inlet valve needs to be fed by the pump.

Bob

Hokiehall
Explorer
Explorer
MDKMDK wrote:
way2roll wrote:
Sounds like it's brand new. Have they tried calling the dealer or the manufacturer?

He asked the dealer first and they had no clue (Camping World) and said call the manufacturer. He has done that but I haven't heard from him as to what he found out.

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
way2roll wrote:

Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)

nickthehunter
Nomad II
Nomad II
Mine is mounted to the floor, under a drawer; you have to completely remove the drawer to get to it.

larry_cad
Explorer II
Explorer II
1995brave wrote:
I have a 2018 Phantom 25T and mine is located under the bed next to the fresh water tank.

Ditto for our friends Coachmen RV Leprechaun
Today is my personal best for most consecutive days alive.

Our Travel Blog

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
1-Sometimes they install an access door inside an exterior baggage compartment. Those compartments are often very dark in color . Use a flashlight to be able to see the hard to find door.

2-Water pumps are usually close enough to the water storage tank and water heater. Look to remove a screwed in place cover panel. Maybe below the fridge ?

I assume that you lifted the bed ? I think the freshwater tank and some of the plumbing is located there.

At the 1.34 mark on this video it shows a hidden panel. Something to check if the other locations failed.
https://youtu.be/sW0l3KEsMYQ