cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
I accidentally ripped one of the Awning mounting brackets off the wall while putting the awning away. I screwed the screws back into the stripped holes for now. I hope the screws hold until I get home tomorrow evening.
Thanks,
Brian

TT = 2018 Wildwood 31KQBTS
TV = 2006 Ford F-350 CC DRW 6.0

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
Today I removed the bed mattress and removed the top of the bed box so that I could get to the engine. I used the new Prestone engine degreaser/cleaner and I washed the engine real good. I also used Simple Green and I sprayed the CAC and the radiator real good and also washed them real good.I started the engine and run water through the CAC and radiator while the engine was running, that way it force water and the Simple Green through the CAC and radiator. Works great! Since I had the engine exposed I also lubed the fitting that is right behind the fan. Not sure if it is for the fan or water pump, but I think it is for the fan. Gave it a couple of squirts and was glad to get that done. Then I put everything back on. Started the engine and let it run for about twenty minutes so that everything would dry up.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

pappyralph
Explorer
Explorer
I started geting my 1988,31ft.Coachman ready to paint. I have owned it since 1990. I am takeing off the stripes,sanding,etc. I will attempt to do it all myself, inside my MH building, We will see.
PappyRalph

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered an external (as in roof top) wifi antenna. Soon I'll able to keep up to date on "What did you do to your Class A MH today??"

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
KlipschHead281 wrote:
I cleaned my rig in 104f heat index only to drive to the CG and be hit by a severe storm that switched course. Since my genny is down I had to use the dash ac which in a 36ft MH is almost like not having AC.

The rig is now disgustingly filthy, again... and I'm beat... funny, the storm stopped shortly after arriving at the CG.

Could you come over to my place and clean mine? I lock down in this heat. ๐Ÿ˜›
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

roads_to_travel
Explorer
Explorer
Sitting in Thermoplis Wyoming. Enjoying the peace and quiet. Its been just the right temp. haven't had to use the air conditioner. Will stay one more day and move on to Cody Wyo.

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
SoCal Kevin wrote:
Changed all fluids in the gennnie, lubed the chassis and changed the engine air cleaner. Also, replaced all 4 shocks. All this in preparation for our trip to Yellowstone in a month.

Now I just have to finish a little wiring for the toad and a few other odds and ends and we're ready to go.

We just got back from Yellowstone(stayed in West Yellowstone) If you haven't been there before, allow for extra time in the Canyon Village Area, wishin we did. Have Fun.
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

SoCal_Kevin
Explorer
Explorer
Changed all fluids in the gennnie, lubed the chassis and changed the engine air cleaner. Also, replaced all 4 shocks. All this in preparation for our trip to Yellowstone in a month.

Now I just have to finish a little wiring for the toad and a few other odds and ends and we're ready to go.
SoCal Kevin
1995 HR Navigator
M11 400 Cummins
Allison HD 4060
Ready Brute Towbar; 2000 Suburban Toad

CaptRon1217
Explorer
Explorer
Getting her packed up and ready for a 4 day trip to Fort DeSoto on Tuesday.
Capt Ron
~~~_/)~~~
05 Dutch Star 4010

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
Today I greased all the fittings on the chassis. Drive shaft U-joints etc etc.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

livingaboard
Explorer
Explorer
Uhhm took a corner too sharply and dropped my right rear into it. This smashed my basement ac door a bit and ripped off the cover.holding all my rear lights on that side. Got it back together for now. Should makr it home. It is hot in lacey wa
Dave
Everett, WA
2000 Itasca Suncruiser 35U, F53 Triton V-10
Firestone air bags with Quad control air gauge
Pressure Pro tire pressure monitor
Banks Exhaust
SuperSteer rear trac bar
Olympian Wave heaters (Wall mount and portable)

galangmaid1
Explorer
Explorer
Well my new mattresses arrived and when I pulled the old one out they happened to be the original 1985 Georgie Boy and ha ha those had a tag on then that said they have a 24,000 miles warrentee. I also put in a small portable 8,000 btu air conditions sitting on the dog house and ran it on dehumidifer and the temp in the MH went down 10 degrees. Then I ran the air cond setting for a couple of hours and the temp went down to 74 deg. It was in the low 90s outside. Works great in this hot weather.

sd1209
Explorer
Explorer
1. Installed an Ultra Gard mudflap on my 2006 30'class A Gulfstream Independence......Wrestling with the flap was a joy but it all turned out fine.....

2. Hardwired a 50 amp Surge Guard into the power cable......Even works when I turn on the power....

3. Getting ready for a big trip, leaving in about a week for NE Nevada to look at property (Elko area), then over to Bonneville for Speed Week, then to Rushmore and follow the wind.....

Steve and Liz
Fallbrook, Ca
Steve and Liz
Elko, Nv and San Diego, Ca
2017 Lance 1172
2016 F350 dually
2010 Jeep Wrangler

GHOST1750
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the Fantastic roof vent fan. Fan was free.
Just Don and a Chiuahua called Dulce
2003 39' Tradewinds LE
2002 Cavalier tow
Korean Veteran, USAF
FMCA F357981
CC4C
GOOD SAM

Life is a journey, not a destination !

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
Cleaned the bugs off our windshield so we'd have a better view of the ships passing by our campsite on the St Lawrence Seaway as they enter and leave the Eisenhower Lock.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate