cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

motorhomi
Explorer
Explorer
Gave it a great big hug !! We have had it 10 years now and still love it. Many , many, wonderful memories. Still runs and looks great. Looks a little better than I do after 10 years. We both intend to keep enjoying life.

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
Had new ladder installed. WHAT is the best way to clean a roof?
Product? How to prevent streaking down sides? ETC? I'm having white streaks down the windshield that's takes a "widget" to scrap off.
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

Wanderlost
Nomad II
Nomad II
Cleaned out some items we need in the house now. Checked for leaks, smell, etc. She's ok.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Added a fridge fan
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

Ron_A
Explorer
Explorer
Turned on the frig. We're going on a little trip Wed.
Ron & Donna (both retired)
32ft.'89 Southwind
454 & Gear Venders
'04 Jeep Liberty-Toad

pkunk
Explorer
Explorer
Being as we're getting temps in the low 30's, I decided to winterize. Last week I installed the Vortex fan in the toilet room.
1999 Coachman Mirada 34 ft.V10-F53 chassis
12ft.LR slide-2 gp31 AGM 12V @220AH

budda
Explorer
Explorer
I just installed plexi glass to my screen door. We like to have the extra light and view on cooler days.
06 Adventurer 38R
Carol, Roy and our Abby cat

randallb
Explorer
Explorer
I moved it into the new shop today. We still have about 1/2 of the roof bolts to tighten and the end walls to put up but it is out of the sun. Tomorrow I will finish the freshwater plumbing and graveling the foundation drains.
After that I have to save a bit more money for the 14x14 garage door and the man door.

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Fitted a C.D.player in the bedroom in the top of the D.W.wardrobe,installed a 59minute delay timer to give me time to drop off at night.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

Peter_Crowl
Explorer
Explorer
Bought a backup motorhome for my Winnebago Elandan - a '76 GMC 26' EdgeMonte.

chboone
Explorer
Explorer
On Thursday 9/9 had Banks install their Power Pack W/Ottomind and TransCommand module, really improved the performance of the V-10 climbing hills. Yesterday, my son in law and I installed Air Lift air bags front and rear, rides much better and improved the stablity.
1999 Dolphin 5350 36 Ft., Ford V-10 Chassis, Banks PowerPack W/Ottomind & TransCommand module, Bilstein shocks & steering stabilizer, Air Lift air bags front and rear

WTD44
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned filter screen on the Splendida washer inlet as the cold water would not fill.
Drained and flushed the water heater.
'07 H.R. Scepter > P A Q
Cummins 400 ISL
Alison 6 speed World
08 CR-V
Wife and,
Sparky the Wonder Dog

vmckague
Explorer
Explorer
Tried to find out why engine is missfiring. Running on 7 cyl and 3 hours fro
home. Hope we make it.

john_and_terry
Explorer
Explorer
Repaired grey water valve. Looked around the engine compartment and found the coolant jug was cracked. Removed it to take to the parts store tomorrow for replacement. Opened all the basement storage to let it air out for the day.
Full Timing In Our 1996 Winnebago Brave (P30/454)
...Check Out Our Gate Guarding Blog HERE!
TOAD - 2010 Nissan Cube
With 2 Fairly Well Behaved Diggities
Venus And Midnight

hottubkid
Explorer
Explorer
I fogged mine for ants
hottubkid60193@yahoo.com
2004 SOUTHWIND 36E Tow 2003 CRV