cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

rexabbot
Explorer
Explorer
took out sliding waste can and towel rack in kitchen sink cabinet for more space, requested by my DW. Tried to find problem with map lights have no power (previous owner had 12 volts ran to a tire monitor and he believes they disconnect the power then) no luck on tracing the wires the first try. Hard to get up under dash. I have a Bose 321 bass unit beside my drivers seat near the window that does a good job of blocking my access.
Tried to reattach a shower wand holder to the shower stall using doubled sided tape - don't know it will hold.

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Installed tilt/swivel TV mount in bedroom with fixed wedge mount attached. Can now move kitchen TV from S&B for in seconds. Added screw thru end of all closet rods and wall mount to prevent rod from bouncing out dumping cloths on floor (closets on rear wall.) Added 45 pint dehumidifier for use during storage. Got harbor freight battery naintainer for $5 just for chassis battery. Added led down light to porch light. Still lights area but more light focused on steps. Found doghouse insulation loose and touching top parts of engine. Suspect it may be responsible for intermittant check engine light-taped back in place with a'cond mylar duct tape. Turned furnace on for freezing weather with temp at 45 degrees. Sat there a while wishing we were somewhere else besides home.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

wslawton
Explorer
Explorer
Not today but a couple of days ago. Repaired levelers, one valve was leaking. Installed valve extensions on rear wheels and checked tire pressure all around. Changed oil in MH and generator. Cleaned Banks Air Cleaner and re-oiled.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
What he said.

AFChap
Explorer
Explorer
We lived in it ...like pretty much any other day ...
Paul ... was Fulltimin... now HalfTimin!
KE5LXU, SMART, WIT, FMCA, Good Sam, Escapees
'03 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage 40E / '17 Jeep GC Limited

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Living aboard in son and d-i-l's driveway in VA - eastern rise to the Blue Ridge south of Charlottesville. Mostly burning a lot of propane for heat as we have had several nights of 26 to 33 degree chill. Utility compartment has not gone below 34 with nothing but a closed door and leakage heat. So far we have used more than 14 gal of propane since we arrived here the 19th.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

PSU_RVr
Explorer
Explorer
Picked up my new unit last week. Took it to show off to the family on Turkey day, then on it's first road trip over the weekend tailgating. So today I'm thinking about what I need to do to make it better. The little things, like wiring the satellite radio antenna. And where I can create storage areas for the driver for a cell phone, a wallet and sunglasses holder. I think I'll need some more "cigarette lighter" outlets up front too. Plus I need to figure out how to improve the stereo speakers.
Oh, and I need to make sure I have a complete list of items the dealer needs to fix.

Ahhh - the fun begins.
Newmar Canyon Star 3920 Toy Hauler
Where it's been, the crew -Bandit, Morgan, Sherman. It:

barnaclebill
Explorer
Explorer
Our M/H is inside the RV garage being loaded for our trip to Arizona for the winter. We were going to leave 12/01 but bad weather with freezing temps and heavy snow is forecast for 12/01 following rain tomorrow. We should be in AZ in 2 weeks.
2009 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ
425 Cummins
Chevy Equinox or Tracker
Blue Ox towing

Hjudge49
Explorer
Explorer
Picked my rig up from Alliance Coach in Wildwood after some rather serious repairs to the 12 volt system and some hard-to-find air leaks in the suspension. Now we will get it ready to take the grand-babies to see Mickey Mouse in two weeks. They just love the "big bus".

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Flops-n-shorts weather here.
I'm finally getting around to fixing the telescoping pocket door between the bedroom and the bathroom area. The internal 'latch' device had failed, and also the primary door had dropped out of level. I had always guessed what flavor of inside latch might be there, I kinda thought it was Velcro. After figuring out how to slide both panels all the way out I discovered it's a strong magnet that secures them in the full open position. The magnet had come unglued from the wall. Also, the roller track had come loose from the ceiling. It's always something.
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

leftoutknitter
Explorer
Explorer
Just back from a family trip to Natchez Trace State Park, and Nashville, TN for Thanksgiving. Killed the chassis battery. Drained one too many times. *Someone* kept the keys "stored" in the ignition!!!! It had been kicked/pushed/nudged to accessory. Good thing we can jump the chassis off the house batteries. Have a new place to store the RV, at a neighbor's empty house. It's almost across the street. Can even plug in for the winter. Sweet.

sootslayer
Explorer
Explorer
Winterized or I should say finished Winterizing the ice maker n

teebee1
Explorer
Explorer
On Tuesday-to the repair shop. There is leaking hydraulic fluid where the hoses attach to the manifold on the slide/leveler system.
teebee1
2007 Four Winds Hurricane 34B
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser turbo, convertible
retired and irresponsible

sootslayer
Explorer
Explorer
tried to get it started.

roam1
Explorer
Explorer
camped at Bryn Mawr St Agustine Florida