cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

RUNDLC
Explorer
Explorer
SOLD IT! Now I have to start fixing up the new to me DP!

RCtime
Explorer
Explorer
RFeplaced the two thermostates in the Caterpiller 3126 and fixed loosed wires in the temperature sender.
Ron
2002 34HD Winnebago Journey DL, Cat. 330/freightliner
2013 Honda CRV - Garmin 1490t
Great wife & Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, RIP
TT/N

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Looked at it....For now anyways....LOL

Pops

JackMS
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the 26 inch 75 pound tv from the front and replaced with a 32 inch 25 lb HD. Finding the perfect fit was a little tough but a much nicer picture. Had enough room behind it to put my old desktop to run Street Atlas and vmSPC on the TV. Can't believe that old one never fell on my head when going down the road.
2005 Holiday Rambler Neptune 34pdd, Cummins ISB 300, Allison 2500MH, Onan 8.0QD
Prior Toad-2001 Chevy 2500 CC 4WD
Toad-2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Aventa II

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
John&Joey wrote:
SRT wrote:
Started chipping at the pile of solidified snow in front of the MH garage people door. Seems the rain last week caused the snow to slide off the roof. Then, of course, the temps dropped from 36ยฐ F to 10ยฐ F. Gonna be a long winter.....:R

Boy have we ever switched roles in the last 4 years. I remember reading a post that you were coming off the road to settle down in Northern MN, and thinking to myself "don't do it" after coming in covered in snow from head to foot from snowblowing.

Today I had to go out and putz's on the furnace, it didn't want to stay on. Pulled the computer board plug a few times to help clean up the connection, and now everything seems to be back to normal (knock on wood.) Got to get ready for those chilly 40 degree nights they're predicting for this weekend ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope things start leveling out for you where you can head south for at least a short time. Would really help in getting a break from all that "up north" action. Huge storage area in the Lake Murray area where a guy could even leave his rig for a couple of those snowy MN months then drive down, and hook up and take off. Back in April. Hmmmmmm...... just thinking out loud and causing trouble ๐Ÿ˜‰

Right now the only real reason we are still here for the winter is that I'm in a long (over 4 years so far) drug study for my lungs (have to use oxygen when walking/exercising). This means we have to go to a DR visit about every 10-12 weeks. This winter we had to be there in November, January, and April. When the FDA finally approves the drug I'm sure we'll be spending a few months in south Texas. I use liquid oxygen for the high flow rate from the a portable bottle.

There's nothing like getting snow covered when a gust of wind blows snow from the chute back into you....:B

piledrive
Explorer
Explorer
Mine just snap on, friction fit. When we got the coach (2000 Adventurer) the left tail light was not on straight. At first couldn't see how it came off, finally just did a squeeze and pull and then pushed it back on straight.

pusherpilot
Explorer
Explorer
rcouch wrote:
need help. how the heck do you take off the lens cover on a tail light with no screws? please some one help???!!!!

I think you need to access it from the inside.
Rn

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe from the back? :h You might do better posting this in one of the other forums such as tech issues.

rcouch
Explorer
Explorer
need help. how the heck do you take off the lens cover on a tail light with no screws? please some one help???!!!!

pusherpilot
Explorer
Explorer
I hooked up our new Roku box and am now watching internet available content. Signed up to netflix but so far am not impressed.

Ron

mscamping
Explorer
Explorer
Put Water Miser battery caps(12) on the house batteries.. We'll see how well they work??
Mike M..
2003 Holiday Rambler Neptune 36 PBD - ISB 300 Cummins- Allison MH2000 5 speed
2013 Equinox w/Blue Ox Aventa II & SMI Stay-n-Play Duo
FMCA 331658 HRRVC 105155 Chapter - 57- Good Sam Life Member - Coach Net - 3/4 timers
Mike & Sharon

twocruisin
Explorer
Explorer
Two fuel filters, Coolant Filter, Air Cleaner, Anti-Freeze and Oil Change.....
Good deal on filters at : www rvchassisparts.com They have EVERYTHING for the DIYer...........
Grease Job and Six new tires next week................Big bucks.....

john
John
Crystal River
Florida
40 Foot Damon Diesel Bus

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
SRT wrote:
Started chipping at the pile of solidified snow in front of the MH garage people door. Seems the rain last week caused the snow to slide off the roof. Then, of course, the temps dropped from 36ยฐ F to 10ยฐ F. Gonna be a long winter.....:R

Boy have we ever switched roles in the last 4 years. I remember reading a post that you were coming off the road to settle down in Northern MN, and thinking to myself "don't do it" after coming in covered in snow from head to foot from snowblowing.

Today I had to go out and putz's on the furnace, it didn't want to stay on. Pulled the computer board plug a few times to help clean up the connection, and now everything seems to be back to normal (knock on wood.) Got to get ready for those chilly 40 degree nights they're predicting for this weekend ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope things start leveling out for you where you can head south for at least a short time. Would really help in getting a break from all that "up north" action. Huge storage area in the Lake Murray area where a guy could even leave his rig for a couple of those snowy MN months then drive down, and hook up and take off. Back in April. Hmmmmmm...... just thinking out loud and causing trouble ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

iamcanuck45
Explorer
Explorer
Canadian Rainbirds wrote:
bigred1cav wrote:
Canadian Rainbirds wrote:
The upholsterers returned yesterday with our newly re-upholstered dinette cushions and trim. Now we don't have to sit on folding chairs! The couch was done a few weeks ago.

Marine exterior grade vinyl, in colour a very close match to the captain and co-pilot chairs.

10,500 pesos, $875 Canadian. ๐Ÿ™‚

So if it was $800 Canadian, I should expect it to cost me $35.00 US? LOL

Canadian dollar closed today at $1.0015 US. So There! Nyeaaa! ๐Ÿ˜›

Cleared the snow away and getting ready to roll. Florida here we come.
By golly, ze cdn dollar, she be 1.00287. Fun times are-a-comin.
'92 Newmar Kountry Aire, 37'.
Andrรฉ and Elizabeth.
First mate: MacDuff (Welsh terrier)
Asst' first mate: Allie (wire-haired fox terrier) rescued

JohnandCara2
Explorer
Explorer
i had the inner front door off and found no insulation so I install insulation (styrafome 1" thick) and then replaced the inner door. That will give us more resistance to heat or Cold. John