cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Went out to the storage unit, wiped down the whole motorhome (I like it clean when I start traveling) and stocked the fridge for upcoming Quartzsite trip. Washed the Honda.... I'm ready to go!

MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

BigSkyBob
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced the mixer valve on the back of my Aqua-Hot. Dang what a job but it's done and works. Found a Honeywell mixer valve for $65 that's the same as the one from Aqua-Hot for $190.
2008 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ, 4 slides, 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Quadcab 4x4. Blue Ox, Garmin 760 LRM GPS, Doran Pressure pro on all 10, M&G Brake, 50 amp SurgeGuard, FMCA, Coachnet.

JohnandCara2
Explorer
Explorer
Did Lof on coach,Lof on generator,checked batteries all 6 cleaned connections. Ready to load for next trip, Where? who knows.

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Bought new spark plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor. Didn't install them but I did buy them.

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Prepping for the Quartzsite trip: Tanks empty(& full), everything packed, thinking about calling in sick to get out early ๐Ÿ™‚

Good thing it's completely washed off from all the rain we've had because it's 87 degrees in the shade(!) so no worrys about water spotting ๐Ÿ™‚ Where else would you need to go to Quartzsite to find cooler weather?
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

BoatCop
Explorer
Explorer
Repaired the slide-out pantry that broke on our last trip.

The screws holding the upper drawer slide backed out and initially kept the pantry from closing. At least until I pounded the heck out of it to get it back in place.

Took off the bathroom door so it could open enough to take it off the slides. Removed, cleaned and lubed the slides. Re-attached the slides to the wall of the opening by drilling and through-bolting them into the closet, rather than using wood screws,that would probably just pull out again.

Now it works as designed and shouldn't have any more issues.
Alan
BoatCop
1999 Southwind 34L
2013 Chevy Tahoe
2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ (TOAD)
Sampson (The Bloodhound)
Delilah (The Basset)

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the stereo speakers with new Pioneer units. The new ones have the polypropylene cones instead of the paper ones from the stock junkers that Tiffin installed, and the speaker above the drivers seat is no longer missing its cover.

The damn generator bay door fell off again, so I'm going to have to hammer on the hinge again to try to get it to quit springing apart. :M
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
Just arrived in San Diego from Denver and had to replace a leaking toilet flush valve, replace the fantastic vent fan motor and lift lever, and need to find a fuse that shut down my step cover and 2 12V dash sockets. Also had to repair water hose (new end thread connection) that would not stop leaking.
2006 WINNEBAGO ASPECT 29H Ford E450 Super Duty
2018 F150 Lariat Crew Cab, Coyote 5.0 L RWD

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Finally washed 8 weeks of dirt off the front cap and windshield.

Also fixed the Winegard TV Antenna, thanks to RV.Net

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
Parts finally came in for the slide toppers and the awning that were wind damaged in Death Valley,so I took it in to Clear Creek RV this AM so that they could get started on it.Good thing as we now have over an inch of snow on the ground and it's falling hard..The driveway is about a 10% downgrade to get to the street.
While I was there I watched them do an estimate on an '09 Phaeton that tried to take out a tree limb and lost. Cracked the front cap,got the sat dome, got all the toppers and the awnings on the right side of the coach.OOppss and he didn't tell the service manager how it happened and he was asked..
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

tncroadrunner
Explorer
Explorer
Unpacked perishables from a 3-day trip...We needed some RV time!! We only went about 50 miles from home, to a place we've already been, but it was an outing!

We learned a bit more about our Bigfoot levelers -- thank goodness the previous owners were diligent about keeping owner's manuals!!
(Had a little issue with all of the levelers being STUCK, no extend/retract...) Read the book, fixed the problem!!

Making plans for our cross country trip this summer!!
We've been to & through many states, but not with the MH...Watch for Road Trip 2011!!

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Took the Motorhome out of the storage garage and drove it for 20 miles and ran the generator for an hour under 3/4 load. I checked the tires and all is well.

Getting ready for my yearly trip to Quartzsite at the end of the month!

MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

decan9
Explorer
Explorer
finally found my TV remote that was under the psgr seat!
Bonnie and me and Casey makes three!
Staying warm in Southern California
FMCA #402157
W9NCR

2puttchuck
Explorer
Explorer
Unloaded coach after a winter trip up north.
Chuck
2006 Monaco Diplomat
2013 Ram 1500 Longhorn 4x4
1997 Jeep Wrangler

SeaDog_BRR
Explorer
Explorer
Today I removed the old magnetic door switch and installed the new Black magnetic switch so that my stairs will work correctly.
Greg aka SeaDog Ret Navy
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS TT
96 Winnebago Adventurer 34RQ W/SO (selling)
06 F350 6.0, Harley Ultra Classic ๐Ÿ™‚ 64 corvette ๐Ÿ™‚