cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Hudsoner
Explorer
Explorer
SRT wrote:
If it gets warm enough today, I'll try to get a few de-winterizing chores done. Supposed to get to 60ยฐF with sun today after yesterday morning snows. The road has to dry out so the frost boils can be fixed. Even the school buses can't get through.

We are much further south than you are. They tell us that Sunday and Monday night it will be freezing around here again!

I am still not ready to de-winterize!

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
If it gets warm enough today, I'll try to get a few de-winterizing chores done. Supposed to get to 60ยฐF with sun today after yesterday morning snows. The road has to dry out so the frost boils can be fixed. Even the school buses can't get through.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing. But I hope the shop is doing something!!!

her_I
Explorer
Explorer
Brought the MH here to the motel to reload for the summer. Hope it stops raining long enough to get underway.

Rickyrocket
Explorer
Explorer
Remounted my mirrors after having to repair the drivers sidethat got ripped off while putting the MH away last fall,was just going to buy a new one but they cost over $250 each,so for the past couple of weeks I fiberglassed the mirror back together & repaired a couple of cracks in the pass. side mirror,good as new for under $20 dollars in material:C

Azsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a new 24" LED TV in the bedroom. Took off the center cabinet door from the built-ins at the foot of the bed and mounted the TV in the empty space. Fits perfectly and is at a perfect angle for watching from the bed.

Bonus points? Last year we removed the small 13" tv that was mounted on the underside of the built-ins (what an eyesore) so the electric and cable connections were already present inside the cabinet! No re-wiring and no ugly wiring visible!
2001 Rexhall Aerbus 3550 gasser
1983 Jeep CJ7 (Restored) Toad

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Was going to do some work on the motor home today to get it ready for camping in several weeks. Woke up to several inches of fresh snow and 32ยฐF. We're getting worried that our road has so many frost boils we may not be able to get the MH out to the pavement.

Wanderlost
Nomad II
Nomad II
Lost the awning in a strong crosswind. Luckily, it was right at Sweetwater RV, Sweetwater, TX. They helped us cut it off and disposed of it, no charge. Then the driver's seat forward/backward control broke, so WLToo has to sit with his knees up around his ears when it's his turn to drive. Then we drove past a wildfire just getting serious -- that road was closed shortly thereafter. Today, more crosswinds, then rain, sleet, thunder snow, lightning, sleet, slush, rain, WIND. We'll sleep good tonight...
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

restorodder
Explorer
Explorer
Today we took a truck load of items over to the storage lot,to load into the MH. On thursday we will be leaving Florida to head back to our northern home. Our subdivision will not allow the MH in front of our house for more than a few hours.
2008 Newmar Canyon Star - 2007 Dodge Dakota Toad - Ready Brute tow bar & brake system - one cat - Sassy 14

kendall69
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced a perfectly goof 2.0 GPM water pump with a 5.7 GPM pump. WOW what a difference. This this is so quite I can't even hear it. No more jack hammer sounds. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. More pressure than at the house.
Owned (1) Class A (2) class C (1) truck camper looking at a Class (B)
New proud Owner of a 2014 Phoenix Cruiser 2400

wslawton
Explorer
Explorer
Today I started loading it for a trip this weekend. Yesterday I put a protecterant on the TPO roof. I'm not convinced it's needed but pretty sure it can't hurt. The day before I cleaned the roof.

Last week I bought a scan gauge for it. Interested in the trip this weekend to see what it can do. Does anyone have experience with one of these? We are planning a 2400 mile trip this summer and hope that input from it will help save enough gas to pay for it's purchase price.

Suescasa_Mycasa
Explorer
Explorer
Made a payment
2003 Travel Supreme Select 45'
ISM 500 Oh Myyyyyyyyyy
2003 Yamaha V Star 1100
Joeylift motorcycle lift
rollin rollin rollin... keep those doggies rollin

catallison777
Explorer
Explorer
bigred1cav wrote:
jking2000 wrote:
We loaded all essential items in our New 2010 Damon Tuscany 4078. Now got to get ready for our first campout this weekend!!!

Nice looking bus.

x2:E
2003 Damon Ultrasport 3873
Onan Quietdiesel 7500
Caterpillar 3126E:B
Allison Transmission 3000
Honda EU2000i
1992 Jeep Wrangler(Towed 4 Down)

ctaurie1
Explorer
Explorer
Started to remove a bunch of the mods and upgrades I have made in the past five years as we are in the process of trading our current coach in on a Tiffin 35 QBA FRED. It's amazing how much you add to a coach in five years.

Will be starting the upgrade/mod process all over again once we take delivery of the new coach.... That,'s all part of the fun.....
2009 Tiffin Allegro 35 QBA FRED

Dale_Traveling
Explorer II
Explorer II
Replaced the old Voyager black and white CRT monitor and rear camera with a Hong Kong special color camera and LED monitor, $80 complete. Still need to build an adaptor setup to fit the monitor in the dash hole the Voyager filled.
2006 Hurricane 31D built on a 2006 Ford F53