cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Go_Dawgs1
Explorer
Explorer
Saturday we finished some trim work inside and washed the big bad boy today. Just need to change a hose out this week and change the oil and filter. Ready to go for first trip in 12 days.
2004 Ford F350 Lariat 4x4 Dually
2017 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Sanetize fresh water and found water dripping from where it shouldn't be??, installed Wilson trucker antenna, trimed windshield sun screens, lubed all locks, shopped for new chassie battery and checked house battery water.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Repaired damage to my RR bumper and traveled to see my kids for two weeks
Bob

GHOST1750
Explorer
Explorer
Had broken windshield replaced then took it directly to storage, tucked it in and said good bye until June.
Just Don and a Chiuahua called Dulce
2003 39' Tradewinds LE
2002 Cavalier tow
Korean Veteran, USAF
FMCA F357981
CC4C
GOOD SAM

Life is a journey, not a destination !

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Peeled off all the old caulk around the shower skylight and frig vent. Re-caulked and installed a new frig vent cover, old one was cracked.

mikeintn
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday (sorry) I lubed everything, ordered replacement parts for things that got broken in hail storm, found my rear sway bar bushings were shot (well one was gone other one shot) so I ordered a set from ebay guy to replace them.
Mike, Cindy, Chris and Spunky the Cocker Spaniel & Naro the cat
2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38 PST
Cummings 330
Onan 7500 Watt Generator
Master Tow 80THD tow dolly
2009 Mini Cooper S Toad

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Had an RV service man in to fix the leak I created when i installed new lavy faucet. while he was here I bought a new kitchen faucet and had that installed too.

Now we are preparing to store for two weeks while we fly back to stix and brix - across the continent - to check up on Mom and see some doctors.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

lp5151
Explorer
Explorer
added a set of MCD day and night shades.....

siggyd777
Explorer
Explorer
Today I did a workout and dismantled my Hide-a-way Flexsteel Ultra
Leather bed from my new 2011 Newmar Dutch Star so I can get it out the door. Then I will have room to put in a computer desk and a Euro chair. So far I haven't decided if I keep it for my home
office or sell it on craigs list.
Happy Trails
Siggy & Ursula
2011 Dutch Star 4020,ISL 400,Compr.brake,FTL XCR,IFS
Allison MH3000
2015 Jeep Cherokee,4x4 Active Drive II,V6 , Brake Buddy,Roadmaster Sterling,
Camping since 1975 Pop-Up,1986 22Ft.TT,1999 Gas MH,2005 KSDP,
2011 DSDP,FMCA 368283

garry1p
Explorer
Explorer
Changed out the passenger side air bag what a PITA. I have replaced them before but now with arthritis in my hands it took 4 hours the old one top section was stuck and I just had a heck of a time getting it out. New one went in OK.

Doubt I will ever attempt to R&R an airbag again should the need arise just to painful.
Garry1p

1990 Holiday Rambler Aluma Lite XL
454 on P-30 Chassis
1999 Jeep Cherokee sport

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled the house batteries out and checked, added distilled water and washed them. They actually were very clean, but I wash them anyways to remove any acid condensed on the outside of the batteries before it corrodes anything.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

BrianinMichigan
Explorer
Explorer
Just got the distributer rebuilt and re-curved, waiting for it to be shipped back then I'll install it, then off to get the carb looked at.
1990 GEORGIE BOY 28' 454 4BBL, TURBO 400 TRANS,
CAMPING: WHERE YOU SPEND A SMALL FORTUNE TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON.

wny_pat1
Explorer
Explorer
Well, I ordered new valve stem extensions for my rear duals. I measured the old ones and they were, overall, 6 and 1/8 inches long. Told the Alcoa dealer that how long my old ones were and I needed the same in new ones. Got the new ones today and they are 7 and 1/8 inches long??? Tryed them on the dual wheels and they stick way out to far:S. Now I am waiting for their customer service to call me back. They must take Friday afternoon off:h:h, as I can only get a recording!! I am under the conclusion now that when you measure a valve stem extension, the you do not measure the collar, but I told her speicifically "overall length". You would think..... I sometime wonder how these companies survive:R!
โ€œAll journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.โ€

nwrandski
Explorer
Explorer
This actually happened last weekend... but I did a complete wash and wax as well as spring sanitizing of the fresh water system.
Tim & Cindy
2014 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
We very much enjoy our travels and meeting new people
Both still working FT - on the road when we can be
Former Army (7 Years) and Persian Gulf Veteran

See you out there!

TexRex
Explorer
Explorer
Just finished my last touch-ups with the Dicor Roof Coating and put the stuff away for this Summer unles a branch or something scrapes the surface. Still got a lot of waxing to do on the fiberglass but the MOHO and I are bonding well with all this quality time:)

Thom & Sally
97 Rexhall Vision
"Pride Of The Fleet"
Thom
97 Rexhall Vision
Pride of the Fleet