cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

livingaboard
Explorer
Explorer
installed two additional deep cycle 12 volt batteries from Costco. I had two, now I have 4 for a total of 460 amp hours

I installed a Perko marine battery switch with a couple inline fuses for protection.
Dave
Everett, WA
2000 Itasca Suncruiser 35U, F53 Triton V-10
Firestone air bags with Quad control air gauge
Pressure Pro tire pressure monitor
Banks Exhaust
SuperSteer rear trac bar
Olympian Wave heaters (Wall mount and portable)

JohnandCara2
Explorer
Explorer
I first washed the outside then pulled the water heater removed the mixing valve, plumbed it straight with a back pressure valve, Found leak will re-pull tomorrow and repair.Now I will get hot water again!!!!

roachcoach
Explorer
Explorer
Relaced my porch light with a large scare light
Richard & Rachel
2006 Damon Astoria Diesel Pusher
2004 Jeep Liberty

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
A couple of days ago; at the FMCA Rally in Albany OR, had Cummins do a 500 hr service on the 7500 Onan. The air filter sure needed changing! Not completely plugged, but certainly time for a clean one!

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
Well, it was actually yesterday but I finished the plumbing for the new relocated bathroom sink and installed the new tub.
Thanks,
Brian

TT = 2018 Wildwood 31KQBTS
TV = 2006 Ford F-350 CC DRW 6.0

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Changed engine oil,and filter,antifreeze,and fitted a deadlock to the entry door.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Checked my awnings for adjustments and working order
Bob

badge2283
Explorer
Explorer
It was 90 degs. today. I washed the MH. The I replaced the side marker lights with LED lights. They look great. Cheap improvement.
I brought the sheets and towels and other items that we had to wash after the last trip. Cleaned the fridge.
Took the front TV out, so I could start working on making a cabinet. Lots of work to finish before the next trip.

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Washed/waxed the rig and installed the first of three new window awnings.

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Started ripping out the Bed Room carpeting will finish the drivers side tomorrow. Have the Allure Ultra installed all the way back to the Bed Room and Bath Room It will be interesting to figure how to do the Bed Room passenger side as the planks have to be installed from the outside wall towards the rear and towards the drivers side. Problem comes in trying to mate up with the Hallway planls. So far I have not found to many square walls and cabinets. Looks like the bed platform is also cocked off to one side. No wonder they like to install carpeting. It helps to hide the shoddy workman ship.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

mscamping
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I finished changing out all the 8 year old day/night shades for MCD's American Duo shades.. So far there great.. Makes the coach cooler and darker..
Also did the 1st of the month stuff, run the gen and topped off the batteries with distilled water..
Mike M..
2003 Holiday Rambler Neptune 36 PBD - ISB 300 Cummins- Allison MH2000 5 speed
2013 Equinox w/Blue Ox Aventa II & SMI Stay-n-Play Duo
FMCA 331658 HRRVC 105155 Chapter - 57- Good Sam Life Member - Coach Net - 3/4 timers
Mike & Sharon

harold1946
Explorer
Explorer
Installing 205 watt solar panel. Anxious to see how well it will help with power and how much it will decrease the genset run time. May add another in the future.
Harold and Linda
2009 CT Coachworks siena 35V
W-22 Workhorse 8.1L
Explorer Sport toad

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Waxed the coach: top to bottom..
Polished the wheels
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

livingaboard
Explorer
Explorer
already posted in another forum but I did the 4 headlight Hella H4 conversion with higher wattage bulbs and new light housings. Very bright now...can't wait to try it out on the road at night
Dave
Everett, WA
2000 Itasca Suncruiser 35U, F53 Triton V-10
Firestone air bags with Quad control air gauge
Pressure Pro tire pressure monitor
Banks Exhaust
SuperSteer rear trac bar
Olympian Wave heaters (Wall mount and portable)

mikeintn
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced some rotten vacuum hoses on PCV valve, that made a difference. Replaced the screens on the passenger side window and the screen door with some screen I found at Home Depot that claims 90% light and heat blockage, looks pretty good so far.
Mike, Cindy, Chris and Spunky the Cocker Spaniel & Naro the cat
2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38 PST
Cummings 330
Onan 7500 Watt Generator
Master Tow 80THD tow dolly
2009 Mini Cooper S Toad