cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Ramair
Explorer
Explorer
installed a rock and mudflap to protect the toad, new oxygeniated shower head and installed chrome tips on the exhaust for both engine and gen. Added curtins/shears for the front windowshield and last, changed the oil in gen.
Andrew & Donna Reyes
2012 Georgetown 378 XL

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Mule Skinner wrote:
Bigred1cav, my Tv is in the over head. I made the old surround into a door and installed a wall mount onto the new door.

Thank you, won't work for me. That on the dog house TV is a bad design.

toomoxy
Explorer
Explorer

After packing for a weekend dog show discovered i can fit an extra dog cage by removing the roof ladder and I also removed the garage TV so I could use that wall to place some more stuff without breaking TV.
Also had hubby build a wood platform for either end, so stuff and cage could be level and use that space.
Put in Wall Clock and Wall hooks which I do find essential.
Added more Etrack so I could secure more "stuff"

I also found this gadget at the "as seen on TV" because my clothing closet
has a washer and dryer in in and we needed something or somewhere to hang suits
I will see how it works... I did buy a clothing tree from camping world and the first arrived broken..they instantly replaced and the second one lasted 5 minutes before it was knocked over and broke...

Found these dollys at Costco for $20.00 (home depot $25.00)

hoping makes my life easier for storing and moving expens.

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
Finally changed out the TV's with a 32" LCD in the front and a 24" LED in the bedroom.
Working on making the Jeep into a Toad and some parts should be here today.
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

mmiille
Explorer
Explorer
Loading up for a new adventure in another state. Changed jobs, changed rigs, and going to Idaho. Working close to Yellowstone Park.
Martin & Cheryl
40 Foot 2009 Damon Tuscany 4076
Cummins 360, Hyundai Santa Fe
Full timing since 2010.

Mule_Skinner
Explorer
Explorer
Bigred1cav, my Tv is in the over head. I made the old surround into a door and installed a wall mount onto the new door.
Gerry Lori and the 2003 Damon Intruder
MSgt USAF Ret. 1985:B
1988 Goldwing with 2005 Champion Trike Conversion
:C

The_Beave
Explorer
Explorer
Started a rebuild on the battery slide out holding 4-6volt house batteries and 2-12 volt engine batteries.

The angle iron frame holding the batteries was very corroded and the bearings guiding the slide had frozen from the same corrosion. Disconnecting all the cables and removing the batteries from the tray was a bit of a chore.

I was able to then remove the empty tray, wire brush the thing, treat it with a chemical that combines with the rust to form a durable surface. When its totally dry I'll spray it with an oil based rust inhibiting paint.

I'm using bearing from skate board wheels to support the battery tray track so I need to pick up some replacement bearings.

Just the little matter of cleaning and re-installing the batteries and cables and I'm done!
The Beave
30' 1997 Beaver Monterey
(The shortest DP we could find)
2005 Honda CR-V
Remco surge brake

mscamping
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a CB antenna,ran some wiring for a 120 volt outlet and installed it, then put more insulation in the header cabinets above the dash..Mike M..
2003 Holiday Rambler Neptune 36 PBD - ISB 300 Cummins- Allison MH2000 5 speed
2013 Equinox w/Blue Ox Aventa II & SMI Stay-n-Play Duo
FMCA 331658 HRRVC 105155 Chapter - 57- Good Sam Life Member - Coach Net - 3/4 timers
Mike & Sharon

dennis_and_terr
Explorer
Explorer
changed all 10 coil packs. actually quite an easy job. runs smoooth at idle; tomorrow i'll heat it up and hit the freeway.
dennis and terry
2000 damon intruder 349 (The Boo-mobile)
cats Hunter and Jazz
dog Abigail (newly adopted from humane society)
1995 Saturn wagon toad

mustang652
Explorer
Explorer
Day two of clean 'er up after a short weekend trip. Spent Thursday through Monday morning at Lakeside Resort in Pahrump, NV jus for something different to do.
Stan, Shirley & 2 Schnauzers
RV: 2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
USAF Retired, Life Member: VSPA, VVA, DVA,VFW

sd1209
Explorer
Explorer
Much much research and reading on this site and others and bought 6 new tires for the MH today...Decided on the Hankooks, AH11's......Cheaper than the GY's, which I had no issue with at all, but cheaper by alot......The GY's had a mgf date of mid-2005 so time to change, IMHO.....

So we'll see if going cheaper will be OK......Hankook's have good reviews and seem to be good tires......
Steve and Liz
Elko, Nv and San Diego, Ca
2017 Lance 1172
2016 F350 dually
2010 Jeep Wrangler

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Worked on making wiring diagrams for chassis in AutoCAD.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Mule Skinner wrote:
I finished replacing 8 feet of interior wall for de-lamination due to a water leak. Had a 3 foot circle of de-lamination, ended up replacing two full wall panels and insulation and repairing the rust to the metal wall studs.Panels are impossible to find so I used ceiling panels for a close match. I repaired the leak before starting on the wall.Thank God I have the tools and the skills necessary for the job. No blood or swearing several partial days and numerous trips to town. I also installed an LED TV and finished the trim work from last years laminate floor installation. The DW had surgery to replace the joint on her big toe,and can't get in the motor home, a perfect time to get some work done.

How did you do the tv? I have a PA and the tv is on the dog house?

Mule_Skinner
Explorer
Explorer
I finished replacing 8 feet of interior wall for de-lamination due to a water leak. Had a 3 foot circle of de-lamination, ended up replacing two full wall panels and insulation and repairing the rust to the metal wall studs.Panels are impossible to find so I used ceiling panels for a close match. I repaired the leak before starting on the wall.Thank God I have the tools and the skills necessary for the job. No blood or swearing several partial days and numerous trips to town. I also installed an LED TV and finished the trim work from last years laminate floor installation. The DW had surgery to replace the joint on her big toe,and can't get in the motor home, a perfect time to get some work done.
Gerry Lori and the 2003 Damon Intruder
MSgt USAF Ret. 1985:B
1988 Goldwing with 2005 Champion Trike Conversion
:C

her_I
Explorer
Explorer
Reinstalled the Sharp micro wave. If I could have found one the same size and shape I would have replaced it instead of repairing.