cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Lar_s
Explorer
Explorer
Having a great FMCA (Northern Lights) Rally on Lake Leelanau, near Traverse City, MI. 35 coaches. Weather has cooperated. We're right on the lake in a great park. Last horray before the weather really breaks and half of our group heads off to warmer climes.

Happy travels.
Lar

2015 Dynamax Trilogy
36 RL
Ram 3500 Dually

zmotorsports
Explorer
Explorer
Craig P. wrote:
I installed the ScanGauge D today. Very straightforward installation. I now have more instrumentation than a Boeing 747...

Craig

I have looked at those and been considering one. I have the OTC heavy truck diagnostic equipment/scanner so the diagnostice capabilities are not as big of a concern. However, I feel there is some discrepancies between my dash gauges and what the computer is actually seeing. This would be a good way to see that while driving without having to have my diagnostic scanner hooked up.

Mike.
2003 Monaco Dynasty/ 26' Haulmark Edge trailer
2011 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon

BigRabbitMan
Explorer
Explorer
Ault wrote:
Big rabbit, give us some details on this engine conversion. Sounds interesting.
If you go to the start of the thread here you can follow my thought processes from the beginning 5 years ago.
BigRabbitMan
Gas to Diesel Conversion project
76 FMC #1046, Gas Pusher became a Diesel Pusher
Discussion thread on this site
"You're never too old to learn something stupid."

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
We had the first ever failure of our 17 year old Norcold fridge today, indicated when the temperature alarm on our wireless temp monitor sounded off. The panel was completely dark with no power to anything, not even the interior light. The main fuse in the converter panel was good, so I traced the problem to a blown 3 amp fuse on the power supply board. Hoping that it was just an age related failure, I temporarily stuck in a 2.5 amp fuse, the closest size I had on hand, and crossed my fingers as I flipped the switch. Everything lit back up and the fin fans all started spinning. A short while later the temp had started back down in the freezer, although it never did get above 25ยฐ. A run to a nearby hardware store found the correct size fuses, and after a quick swap, everything seems to be about back to normal. Given the age of the old box, I really feel like we dodged a bullet! :B
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
Loading up for our trip to the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I expect to be there Nov. 9, 2012. We will make two stops before we get there, one at Laughlin and one at Meteor Crater rv park. Just take our time traveling.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the right hand door switch in the Norcold fridge. No more intermittent door open alarms.

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Moved it closer to the house to take advantage of the unseasonably sunny days to get it loaded up for our departure on the 15th! Mexico here we come! Again!

Gadget_Man
Explorer
Explorer
I installed the ScanGauge D today. Very straightforward installation. I now have more instrumentation than a Boeing 747...

Craig
My wife does all the driving - I just hold the wheel...

2005 Providence 39J
2007 Tacoma Double Cab Dingy
Thousand Trails, Coast to Coast, RV Golf Club and Elks Members

Edouard
Explorer
Explorer
Just finished waxing our rig with Nu Finish, all hand applied, got it done over a couple of weeks, off and on depending on weather, probably a day and a half total.

Wheels were done earlier with Mother's Aluminium cleaner wax, dirty job, but it works wonders, now if I can just figure how to stop the water spotting, anyone have suggestions?
Eugene & Stella

charles
Explorer
Explorer
Finally completed waxing it, wheels and tires are completed also, next will be the windows. I can't get over how different the waxes are today. Although I have a lot of hours in this, the wax comes right off with very little effort and leaves an amazing shine and slick surface, no swirl marks, smudges, nothing. I used Maquiars paste cleaner wax. I have used two of their other liquid waxes on my other vehicles this summer which are just as easy but they don't leave the surface as slick as the paste wax.

Nick
2019 Thor Chateau 22B

UsualSuspect
Explorer
Explorer
Wash, wax, polished the aluminum wheels, installed a Oxygenics shower head for the DW.
2007 Fleetwood Excursion 40E Cat C7 350 HP
2007 Chev 2500HD D/A Long bed CC (Yes, it is my TOAD :B)
2011 Toyota Tundra
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (Backup towed)
Gone but not forgotten, 2008 Jayco 299 RLS

kmowen
Explorer
Explorer
blackf3504dr wrote:
kmowen wrote:
Took out walls in bathroom and bedroom. Made my walk through bath a private bath and made the bedroom much bigger.Always wanted private bath after having the walk through, tried trading but were insulted with value so figured what the heck lets try it. Turned out really nice.It was on our 2003 Coachmen Cross Country 370DS.

I sure would like to see some pictures of your remodel.

Don't really know how to post pics here but will attempt to figure it out.
06 Allegro Bus
07 Envoy Toad

blackf3504dr
Explorer
Explorer
kmowen wrote:
Took out walls in bathroom and bedroom. Made my walk through bath a private bath and made the bedroom much bigger.Always wanted private bath after having the walk through, tried trading but were insulted with value so figured what the heck lets try it. Turned out really nice.It was on our 2003 Coachmen Cross Country 370DS.

I sure would like to see some pictures of your remodel.
Mom , Dad , Scooter & K.C ( killer cat )
'96 F350 4dr. Dually, 7.3 5sp.
'92 Holiday Rambler 34'
REAL TRUCKS DON'T HAVE SPARKPLUGS !

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Finally, we have had some days where we have not had to repair something ... we are at our son's house enjoying family and our MH without any problems for a change
Bob

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Packed for 5 day vacation starting tomorrow. Last Trip prior to winterizing. That SUCKS!
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One