cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

shaneperch
Explorer
Explorer
finished the generator today just got to get a battery to fire it up. the fuel line is done got all kinds of stuff in my eyes from the wind and undercarriage Now I am kicking back listening to Johnny Mathis on the stereo I installed in the coach. ahh love his music.

Wrong_Lane
Explorer
Explorer
Installed Extend-a-flow on the propane system and replaced the generator fuel pump. Changed the fuel line and all the clamps. Gennie is working perfect now!!
2006 Damon Challenger 348F Ford V10
2013 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Blue Ox Aventa & Brake Buddy

mustang652
Explorer
Explorer
Drove it from The KOA at Van Horn, TX to the KOA Benson, AZ. Had forgotten how beautiful it is in this end of the country.
Stan, Shirley & 2 Schnauzers
RV: 2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
USAF Retired, Life Member: VSPA, VVA, DVA,VFW

lanerd
Explorer II
Explorer II
I drove it today 317 miles... yesterday 297....tomorrow 151....Sat 228! Then we live in it until October.

Ron
Ron & Sandie
2013 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH Cummins ISL 400hp
Toad: 2011 GMC Terrain SLT2
Tow Bar: Sterling AT
Toad Brakes: Unified by U.S. Gear
TPMS: Pressure Pro
Member of: GS, FMCA, Allegro

RETIRED!! How sweet it is....

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Started getting her ready to be our home while house floors are refinished. Now if I just convince DW to sell house!
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

camperkids1025
Explorer
Explorer
bigred1cav wrote:
camperkids1025 wrote:
Installed Air Lift 5000 air bag system with an Air Lift compressor with a wireless remote...... Jim

Did you install it on your f 53 MH?
Yes on my F-53, it appears that they updated the spring mount.. Jim
The Camperkids Jim & Lois
3 Grandkids Maria, Christian, Antony (part timers)
1999 Newmar Mountain Aire 37.5ft, Ford V-10, F-53 Chassis, Bilsteins Shocks W/ Bilstein Steering Stablizer, HWH Levelers

glen68
Explorer
Explorer
Had the oil changed, chassis lubed and had the service station do the cheap handling fix. Put on new Michelin tires 2 weeks ago. MH is now ready for this summers excursion to Alaska.

Glen
2015 Winnebago Adventurer 38Q
2011 Honda CRV

shaneperch
Explorer
Explorer
today I am going to fumigate the inside. then clean the carpet (to see if I can save it) and tomorrow will start the stereo installation. then the generator (that will be a job) Thursday

mustang652
Explorer
Explorer
As washing RVs in campgrounds is not allowed, spent the greater part of yesterday afternoon using using a glass cleaner and a spray detail cleaner to clean the roadkill bugs off the windshield and front cap on the RV in preparation for a planned departure on our continued trip to Las Vegas tomorrow.
Stan, Shirley & 2 Schnauzers
RV: 2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
USAF Retired, Life Member: VSPA, VVA, DVA,VFW

Yellowboat_
Explorer
Explorer
Washed our RV getting ready for an outing with our RV club.
2016 Winnebago Sightseer 33C on a 2016 Ford F53 Chassis
2009 Saturn VUE
Buddy our Bichon Frise
JD & Kathy

TennTechMan
Explorer
Explorer
Started replacing the brake pads today. I was a little nervous at first working under something so heavy, but I got more comfortable after a few minutes. I've got the proper jack and jack stands, but it was still a little scary.

Not sure why I was nervous though, 2000-3000 lb cars will kill you if they fall on you too. And I don't think twice about putting one of those on jack stands and rolling under it.

I've got lots of maintenance planned over the next few days to prepare for a trip to Chicago in a few weeks.
-Aaron
1996 Winnebago Brave 33' - Ford F53 Chassis
Banks Power Pack and Trans Commander

st687
Explorer
Explorer
Refinished the red oak flooring in the Galley.
Doris &Bill
97 U270 Foretravel
08 Saturn Vue 3.6L
University of Parris Island March 1966
Semper Fi.:)

JimMartin
Explorer
Explorer
Made snap-in canvas carpet runner out of marine sunbella canvas to cover my new carpeting :C
2003 Georgie Boy Pursuit 35', V10 F53 Chassis

wandasone
Explorer
Explorer
Just got back from the first weekend out after installing the Koni FSD shocks and the Hellwig front anti sway bar on our 2003 Winnebago Adventurer (workhorse). I can't believe how much better it rides, well worth the time and money!! Found and fixed an annoying squeak from our front mount overhead TV. No more wooden spoons shoved in the cracks!!
Dan and Wanda
03 Winnebago Adventurer 35U
Prius toad
Counting the days till full time!

larry_barnhart
Explorer
Explorer
D.E.Bishop wrote:
Actually it was Thursday that I reinstalled the newly rebuilt Nikki carb for my 4.k Onan generator. The carb is 24 years old now and there were several years where the MoHo just sat and the genny never got exercised and I figured it was time. Additionally, the last two times we were out (Jan & Feb) the engine was surging when I tried to use it.

I found a rebuild kit at an online store and tore the carb down and replace jets, gaskets etc. There wasn't much varnish in the carb but, the low speed jet was partly plugged and the exterior was coated with oil.

The carb is a bear to remove without instructions and I couldn't find any, going back in was also a bear until I discovered I needed to remove two hoses and what angle I needed to hold the wrench.

Got everything hooked up and pushed the start button and I fired up almost immediatly. It's running a little rich and I'll adjust that next week when I go out to storage to finish installing the LED panels for test. Saved about eighty bucks over buying a new carb and two hundred plus the price of a new carb ny not having a shop do the work. Sure glad I am able to do the work again, having to pay to do repairs sure sucked.

I think you had a new knee or hip?? Happy to be able to do the work is awesomne.
chevman
chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel sold
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110