cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Went up on top to tighten the radio antenna and lubricate the batwing TV antenna. Since I had the silicone spray out, I also lubed the dump valve handles the levelers.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

bobpie
Explorer
Explorer
Purchased and installed 4 new 6 volt golf cart batteries to replace my 7 year old batteries, also removed the charging solenoid and replaced it with the Silver contact solenoid, hopefully it will last more than 4 years this time.
2001 suncrusier, 32-v, Ford V10, 4 Koni FSD, dinning slide, No leaks, 1 wife, 1 westie, life is good! 03 malibu toad sometimes, roadmaster brake pro,roadmaster Blackhawk all terrain tow bar!

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Oil change filter and lube,,, ENgine and Generator, Fixed the choke on the Genny, Filled the Propane tank (1.46/gallon, Parkers Propane Flint, MI)

Filled the Refrigerator (Gordon's Foods)

And re-parked it That was yesterday's activity.

OH, Used my new improvement for the first time.. Radio remote for the main slide so when I left I brought it in half way from the control panel.. then walked past the stuff that cloggs the isle when it's full in and finished with the key fob. At Gordon's I put it out a couple feet with the fob, put the food in the fridge and brought it in from the driver's seat with the fob.. Worked great

The remote is from All Electronics dot com. it is a 4 channel device.. I used two of 'em. one for in one for out.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

jspringator
Explorer
Explorer
Eternabond to seal the holes. Prep with Laquer Thinner The awning is probably toast, but that can wait. The screws may have been tweaked so they may leak, so dont wait too long. Those new electric awnings are nice.
Jim & Sherri
02 Winnebago Sightseer 27c Class A;
"Scout" Springer Spaniel, gone but not forgotten;
"Boo" Chocolate Labradoodle.

dadd
Explorer
Explorer
Just today kissed a tree limb with the center of the awning and the edge of the roof.....kinked the awning slightly and put 3 dime size holes in the edge of the roof along with a 6" dent .... raining currently at this campground so cannot assess damages repair until tomorrow ..... any experienced recommendations ????

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
I installed four fans on top of my Norcold 1200. These are are almost 1/2 amp ball bearing fans with each rated at 100 cfm. They certainly move a lot of air up through the back of the 1200. They've improved my refer temps, but I'll continue to work on it.

Thanks to Executive for finding them for me.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

Scott___Jill
Explorer
Explorer
Bill.Satellite wrote:
Along with having the drivers seat recovered, the bedroom A/C repaired (Cruisair, not roof mount) finding a chassis air leak and removing a non-functional Cruisair, we had our head lights updated to new LED projection sytle.
Ok, you got me. The first pic is not my coach but I didn't take any before pictures. That's what they looked like before except that mine was much more yellowed! You couldn't see a dang thing at night!

That makes a big difference looks really nice I bet it makes a big difference driving at night.
1999 Pace Arrow 37s
F53 Triton V10 8 to 9 mpg 6 to 7 with toad

2005 Mazda 3 2.5 26 mpg

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just put 6 new Continental tires on for $3288.13 out the door.The FMCA tire program does work.
Bill
2008 Newmar Mountain Aire
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
ALLISON 4000 MH TRANSMISSION
TOWING 2014 HONDA CRV With Blue Ox tow bar
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Along with having the drivers seat recovered, the bedroom A/C repaired (Cruisair, not roof mount) finding a chassis air leak and removing a non-functional Cruisair, we had our head lights updated to new LED projection sytle.
Ok, you got me. The first pic is not my coach but I didn't take any before pictures. That's what they looked like before except that mine was much more yellowed! You couldn't see a dang thing at night!

What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Turner__P
Explorer
Explorer
This morning I installed 3 Maxx-Air vent covers. Today's temps were much nicer so it was a good time to do this chore.
Paul T

Turner__P
Explorer
Explorer
I changed bedroom lights (2 lights, one switch) to 2 lights and 2 switches. Better reading lights that can be aimed where you want the light. I added 2 pull handles on the screen door, added another towel bar to bath and build a table top container for napkins, salt and pepper, pencils and assorted have to have stuff.
Paul T

hostage
Explorer
Explorer
washing machine was acting up once in a while so installed new 2.6CF GE
pretty tight fit as it was a 2 inches deeper than old one;; had to add 3/4 inch
to front of the washer and dryer cabinet to remount Cabinet doors but in the end looks like factory and all is well;;;;;;;;

Kidoo
Explorer
Explorer
Allways something to fix, well said. I finally got the windshield leak fixed after a year it's been installed. They injected some silicone in between the seal and the windshield, it is raining and no leak.

My rear axle wheels where also leaking. They changed the seals 5 times, no kidding, two different shop, but using the same type of seals. I called Spicer and Monaco and they got me the proper seal. The shop also installed a Speedy Sleeve. It's been about 100 miles and no leak so far. I cross my finger for my next trip to Mexico.

Now it's time to finhish the laminate floor.
Monaco Cayman 34 2003, Cummins 300HP
Bigfoot 2008, 10.4, F350, 2006, Diesel 6.0, Black, 4x4, long box, Air lift, Rancho 9000, Rear sway bar.

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
Always fixing something on every trip. Today I'm in Denver, CO and I am replacing the Bottom sliding door guide for the sliding shower doors. Its the 3rd one that has broke since 2002.
2006 WINNEBAGO ASPECT 29H Ford E450 Super Duty
2018 F150 Lariat Crew Cab, Coyote 5.0 L RWD

TechWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Discovered algae in my water hose, so I spent some time rerouting around the contaminated hose. Delightful.
2004 - 2010 Part Timer (35โ€™ 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 8341 - Workhorse)
2010 - 2021 Full Timer (41โ€™ 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 DP - Cummins)
2021 - ??? Part Timer (31โ€™ 2001 National RV Sea View 8311 - Ford)
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs