cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Took it to Mass for the first time--another new state!

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to get it ready to head down south for the winter :B. As much as I love MN, it's time to head out and kick back for some serious chillin' in salt air with fresh shrimp on the grill.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

1waybro
Explorer
Explorer
Checked the fluids, checked water in coach batteries, topped off propane at local dealer(cheaper), topped off gas tank, set the tire pressures, Quick dust and clean on the inside, found power vent roof fan in kichen not working( appears to be motor, power to it, jumped out lid switch still will not work) Getting ready for a week at Ocean Lakes in Myrtle Beach later this month. Wife bought new throw rugs to replace orginial ones from 2003. Placed them end to end on kitchen hard wood floor and a small one as you enter coach They look like they came with the unit! Perfect!! Next weekend filling water tanks and checking hotwater heater for operation. I going to call fantastic vent company on Monday to see how fast they can get a new motor to me. looking forward to a relaxing vacation starting on the 16th.
2003 Southwind 36RS Workhorse Chassis
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
Removed drain plug from WH, cleaned threads, wrapped plug with fresh plumbers tape, and reinstalled to stop a leak that had started.
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

SpursMVP
Explorer
Explorer
Began the work of adding 400 watts of solar power to the coach.

Picked up two--200 watt evergreen panels, a Morningstar charge controller and trimetric battery monitory. Also the cables from the roof down to the charge controller.

Should begin assembly in the next 1-2 weeks. So far we're up to about $1,600 which is a heck of alot less than what I found for that size system at any dealer.

Also been using some great advice from Handy Bob and others on IRV2.
2001 HR Endeavor
330 HP Cummins ISC
2006 Jeep Wrangler

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Thought about draining the fresh water lines and winterizing this week. Had frost again this morning. We've been having cool, wet, and windy weather throughout September. In fact the average temps were 10 degrees cooler than last year. Our rain total is about twice as normal.

liquor_dealer
Explorer
Explorer
My freshwater tank was leaking badly. The tank had shifted and partially stripped the threads out of the tank at the point water enters. I removed the tank last night - purchased a plastic shark-bite fitting, applied JB Weld to the threads and let it sit over night - this AM - put the tank back in - reattached the pex lines and it now works perfectly!

The_Beave
Explorer
Explorer
Did the second TranSynd oil (19 qt)and filter change to my Allison 3060 transmission. Got more oil on me than the driveway. Also changed the engine oil and filter, all 30 quarts. Got more oil on the driveway than myself!

Cleaned up both myself and the driveway.

Aired up all the tires.
The Beave
30' 1997 Beaver Monterey
(The shortest DP we could find)
2005 Honda CR-V
Remco surge brake

C-Leigh_Racing
Explorer
Explorer
Big rain storm over here on the east coast this week, 11.5" in the rain gauge, water in the M/H floor, so ripped out the carpet in our 99 H/R Vacationer/F-53 so we can install new flooring.
Installed a new dash blower motor as well. That blower motor was easier to pull out & install than the year I been dredding having to mess with it.
I'll list installation details over in the tech section on that blower motor.
Neil

wandering1
Explorer
Explorer
nothing
HR

fcooper
Explorer
Explorer
Gave the Onan 7.5 diesel genset new coolant, new oil & filter, new air filter, and new fuel filter. My first time doing this service, and it wasn't bad.

Fred
Fred & Vicki
St. Augustine, Florida

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Took it to Vermont for the first time. Another sticker for the map!

racer99
Explorer
Explorer
1991 BOUNDER/454 CHEVY/31FT-I put on a helwig front sway bar and replaced the rubber bushings on rear sway bar with poleyurathane (or something like that) bushings-not bad job since over the last week I replaced each bolt with new one-one at a time so when bar came everything was just a little easier--RICH

john_and_terry
Explorer
Explorer
Removed chassis and house batteries (originals), cleaned battery box, purchased new chassis and house batteries, installed new chassis and house batteries, took ibuprofen to repair wrenching back while removing old chassis battery.
Full Timing In Our 1996 Winnebago Brave (P30/454)
...Check Out Our Gate Guarding Blog HERE!
TOAD - 2010 Nissan Cube
With 2 Fairly Well Behaved Diggities
Venus And Midnight

EdandLynne
Explorer
Explorer
Listening to the rain on the roof. First rain I have seen or heard in over 2 1/2 months. Of course, we had to travel over 180 miles to hear it.:)