cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

vickilea
Explorer
Explorer
Husband built a paddleboard rack on the back of the motorhome and we got a tandem bike which we had to makeshift to get on the bike rack with the paddleboards.

gfs1943
Explorer
Explorer
Today I did nothing, but yesterday I changed the oil and all filters (oil, fuel, air) on my generator. The day before, I had a satellite guy come in to help get my Dish Network service working in the coach. And, over the past week or so, I've greased the fan bearing and lubed the exhaust brake, fixed an interior light, and installed a PD9260 converter to replace the Heart Interface inverter that fried itself last year.

Now, I gotta change the engine oil & filter, both fuel filters, and grease the rest of the chassis lube points underneath.
gfs1943
USAF, Retired (1962 - 1983)
2006 Monaco Diplomat 40PRQ
2006 Honda CR-V

Useroverdrive
Explorer
Explorer
New water heater for the S&B installed. Just installed the bodyspa shower upgrade in the mh and will test it later tonight

Useroverdrive
Explorer
Explorer
Generator repaired. Now testing the atwood hot water system, since the main house hot water heater died...

et2
Explorer
Explorer
Put the new foam topper on the mattress. Sprayed the slide out seals with silicone. Pulled the lanyards for the air tanks. Had the oil changed last week ( first change ).

Jim_Norman
Explorer
Explorer
Changed the oil. 6.5 quarts of Mobil 1. Ordered the Helwig adjustable links to do the sway bar upgrade. Have to freshen the water tank this week.
2016 Tiffin Allegro Red 38QBA
2008 Jeep Liberty (aka FireToad)

frankdamp
Explorer
Explorer
Washed it (took two days! If you went to a car wash, they'd probably charge by the acre!), as we're getting ready to sell it. I'll be taking some pics tomorrow for #2 daughter to show to someone at work who has expressed an interest.
Frank Damp, DW - Eileen, pet - female Labrador (10 yrs old), location Anacortes, WA, retired RVers (since Dec 2014)

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
This morning as we we're leaving the camp ground I had proper pressure on both front and rear air bags. However when I started to leave I was bottoming out on the front axle. I got out and the front of the MH was about 8 inches from the ground. I raised the front tires off the ground to see what was happening and found that the linkage to the ride height adjuster had come off. The rubber bushing was broken and had slipped out of the link. I took the bushing and bracket off, lubed it with the only thing I had (bicycle chain lube) and put it back together. Tomorrow AM I'll call Spartan and order the new bushings.
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

backhoemike
Explorer
Explorer
started unit and ran for an hour with Genny and pulled a load to charge the batteries , tried to diagnose possible charging issue.

MattINW
Explorer
Explorer
Changed the oil and confirmed over the hoses and belts appear ok. Did a "quick" hose off no thanks to neighbors tree, only took 45min!
Matt
2007 Keystone Cougar 289BHS 5th wheel
1991 F350 7.3 Diesel Crew Cab
1998 32' Georgie Boy Cruise Master (1st RV, got 4/2013) - SOLD 5/2016

jsmart
Explorer
Explorer
installed a tile backsplash on our 2002 Itasca Sunrise 32V. Used 1" tiles along the side and back of the range/counter area, 18" high by 54" long. Looks wonderful, now just have to grout it.
2002 Itasca Sunrise 32V

Useroverdrive
Explorer
Explorer
Generator needs a new voltage regulator. On order, should be here and installed this week.

Shout out to Pat from Upstate RV Services!

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Double post. Deleted by poster.

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced front and side front window curtains with energy saving and black out curtains.

bobphoenix
Explorer
Explorer
Since the Powder post beetle episode has been abated (I hope!) now comes the cleanup...
Stripped everything out of the coach... Pots and pans, dishes, linens and bedding... all into their respective washing machines!
Then it was hot soapy water everywhere... walls, shelves, doors, seats and tables... Cabinet floors and window sills... dashboard and console... anywhere that gas can get... (and a few places it can't!)
Tomorrow I'll shampoo the couches, carpet and bed matress... then Sunday will be the day I'll load everything back into the RV... along with the sh... Um, stuff for our trip on Monday...

Monday, 8AM we'll be on I-75 heading to Warner-Robins, GA... Tuesday, we'll leave there and follow the route where "My Cousin Vinny" was filmed... (Madison, GA). Stop to see a friend in Snellville, GA, then on to Harrison Bay State Park in Tennessee for the night...
Wednesday, it's on to Princeton WV for two nights and Friday, Canoe Creek State Park in Penn... That will put us in Hartford, CT on Saturday... 1750 miles...

Then I will be ready for an oil change filter, transmission filter and fluid change and a tire rotation... Onward and upward!
"The ultimate camping trip was the Lewis and Clark expedition."
~ Dave Barry

2000 Coachmen CATALINA MILLENNIUM EDITION, Class A - Gas