cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

mikeinboise
Explorer
Explorer
Added a dual hitch extension, put on my hitch mount bike rack, replaced my hotwater heater plug, filled and pressure tested my water system. reorginized my tool cabinet. Ready for my memorial weekend trip up to northern idaho and montana!
1998 Four Winds 5000 21RB Chevy "Sonoran Flyer"
2006 Springdale 179RD - SOLD

2004 FORD F-150 SuperCrew 4x4 5.4L
1999 Voyager 21' Pontoon Boat
2007 Kipor KGE1000ti
2007 Champion C46540 RV Generator

TIOGA1
Explorer
Explorer
Well, this wasn`t today but it was this oast weekend.
I reinstalled my fuel tank with all new hoses and ran the engine
for a while.
Put up some more new panels in the rear section and did a basic cleanup.
Just a little history, I am rebuilding a Class C that has not run in about 14
years.
classcrebuild.com
Mike

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Filled the freezer, getting ready to head out Monday.:B
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
Rented one for a week's RVing in Alaksa. Hoping for a trouble free time and lots of fun. Right now looks like beautiful weather will hold.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

boseefus
Explorer
Explorer
Finally finished my inverter installation - Xantrex 3000W. Turned on as much as possible to test it, and the inverter handled the load, but the batteries couldnt. Phase 2 are new 6V batteries and solar panels.
2008 Bigfoot 39MH29SL
Ford V-10 Chassis
16' Haulmark trailer
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 750
2006 Yamaha Wolverine 450
2005 Lincon 80

racnacr
Explorer
Explorer
wrapped up the back up cam install today. Came out better than I expected. Monitor fit really well in headliner where sunglass pocket was. Wish I could angle it a little towards drivers seat, but that would require a complete headliner re design. Looks factoy now though. Will work on posting pics after this weekend. Need to take it out to the local state park for a test run: ) Cant wait to get the campfire started!
05 Gulf Stream 6316
"Super James"

4tumbleweeds
Explorer
Explorer
I took my kids and some friends to a school party. The kids friends always enjoy riding in it.

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Today, I washed and waxed the MH for the first time. I am aching right now. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I did this on Thursday.

Painted Door Step
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Well I just took it out for a drive and filled her 2 tanks up, 29 gals in the main and 43 in the aux tank and at $2.27, you can figure it out. Also when down to the tire shop and was looking for a spare for my 19.5 tires and guess what, the wheels are custom made, the tire guy says. There are only 2 companys that have those kind of wheels and one is 300+ per wheel and the other in about 8 weeks out from production but are $174 per wheel. Guess I will have to wait 8 weeks.

Getting the rig ready for the big Memorial Day 6 day trip, leave Wed.

Safe and Happing camping, Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

brlowe
Explorer
Explorer
In the last 5 days, I finished my LinkPro install. Had the refrig recall done, got my extended valve stems install and finished waxing it. Next Wednesday we leave for Idaho for 6 day for my brothers wedding.

racnacr
Explorer
Explorer
Actually Ron, inspired by your posts I've been taking pics of the process hoping to post them. Now if I could only figure out how to post pics...
05 Gulf Stream 6316
"Super James"

donee
Explorer
Explorer
Didnt do anything to it as its in the shop having a toad tow system installed.
But I did stop by and check to see how the it was going.
Hopefully, should have the whole thing back sometime next week.
donnie (K7UTA) & Linda
1 rescued furrykid "Buddy"
2016 Fleetwood SouthWind 32VS
14 Jeep Cherokee
K7UTA

ronfisherman
racnacr wrote:
Today I started installing my new voyager 3 camera back up system in My GS Ultra Super C. It's actually going much smoother than I expected. My unit was a repo, and all of the electronics were missing. I looked at it as an opportunity to upgrade to better than factory components. I had to run all new wiring for the rear camera, since whoever stole the original one cut all the wires. And since the side cameras were all new, I had to run all the wiring for them also. Got all that done and the cameras mounted. Also ran most of the wiring for the monitor, and tested the system to make sure evrything was working. Can't wait till tomorrow to mount the monitor and finish up the wiring!

Can you post some pictures of the finished project?
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

racnacr
Explorer
Explorer
Today I started installing my new voyager 3 camera back up system in My GS Ultra Super C. It's actually going much smoother than I expected. My unit was a repo, and all of the electronics were missing. I looked at it as an opportunity to upgrade to better than factory components. I had to run all new wiring for the rear camera, since whoever stole the original one cut all the wires. And since the side cameras were all new, I had to run all the wiring for them also. Got all that done and the cameras mounted. Also ran most of the wiring for the monitor, and tested the system to make sure evrything was working. Can't wait till tomorrow to mount the monitor and finish up the wiring!
05 Gulf Stream 6316
"Super James"

yogipsk
Explorer
Explorer
Awesome grill storage Idea!!!
David and Vicki
1986 Georgie Boy Cruise Aire II 26'
RIP- Blondie the cocker
Oreo the crazy cat