cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

EMD360
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered the cloth backed paintable eternabond to patch the awning. The PO used some kind of liquid patch and it is starting to crack off. I got the regular miracle stuff for the front seams too. Now I'm not sure the caulk is enough on that cabover seam and we will be taking it into some rain in the next few months.
2018 Minnie Winnie 25b New to us 3/2021
Former Rental Owners Club #137
2003 Itasca Spirit 22e 2009-2021

Holiday27
Explorer
Explorer
Added LED lighting through out and the entry light. 15 total. $60.00 total! I love it, and more importantly the wife loves it! It looks great and they stay totally cool.

Went pretty smooth with 1 hiccup. For some reason the kitchen light (under cabinet) would not work with the LED's. I don't understand it at all? I'll post the question in tech.
2002 27PBS Holiday Rambler (Aluminum sided/roof) Love it!

Previous RV's
'94 Jamboree 22ft. (This beast had a 460 with tons of power)
'95 VW Eurovan camper (5 cyl. dog) Pulled a 3 rail fine though.
Tent:(
Borrowed folks '84 VW Westfalia (water cooled)

oldtrucker63
Explorer
Explorer
rehoppe wrote:
Tony

Speaking of rebuilding and such. How fresh is the build on that 440? Did you pump it up any?

As to the long 'work time' without mush results. You management now or what?:?:B

Lack or productivity normally, can be attributed to paper pushers. Just sayin.
No reason to build a 440 with just 47000 miles on it, And Yes I have been Management from the start...:S
Also with gas prices if there was going to be any pumping it would be down not up....LOL
Without Trucks,....America Stop's

elvis90210
Explorer
Explorer
SanDiegoScubaDiver wrote:
Adding slide toppers to it and replacing the front decal's on the overhead as the ones that were there looked like hell... Getting it nice and pretty for our upcoming Yellowstone trip this summer...

Where did you get the graphics?
Mark, Shelley, Grace, Robert & Thomas
2014 SunSeeker 3170DS

rehoppe
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry,,,, couldn't resist.
Hoppe
2011 Dodge 1500 C'boy Caddy
2000 Jayco C 28' Ford chassis w V-10 E450
Doghouse 36' or so Trophy Classic TT

rehoppe
Explorer
Explorer
Tony

Speaking of rebuilding and such. How fresh is the build on that 440? Did you pump it up any?

As to the long 'work time' without mush results. You management now or what?:?:B

Lack or productivity normally, can be attributed to paper pushers. Just sayin.
Hoppe
2011 Dodge 1500 C'boy Caddy
2000 Jayco C 28' Ford chassis w V-10 E450
Doghouse 36' or so Trophy Classic TT

oldtrucker63
Explorer
Explorer
Started the Baby up and just sit in the driveway and listen to the big 440 hummm............:B

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I had a fuel pump, fuel filter, oil change and put a new fuse in the bad of my refrigerator to fix a low voltage issue. Today I am tryin to fix my drawer in the bathroom but had to order a part online to fix it.
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Brought home the coach to give it a good wash. Had my fingers crossed hoping not to run it out of gas on the 4 mile drive from the storage lot to home :-0
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

SanDiegoScubaDi
Explorer
Explorer
Adding slide toppers to it and replacing the front decal's on the overhead as the ones that were there looked like hell... Getting it nice and pretty for our upcoming Yellowstone trip this summer...
Derek, Lykke...
and Kane and Sweet Pea our Llewellin Setters who really are in command of our rig!

2005 Jayco Seneca 35GS
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

oldtrucker63
Explorer
Explorer
Handbasket wrote:
Day before yesterday, I waxed the winter's grey streaks away on the aluminum sides, and waxed the sides of the fiberglass roof. Then yesterday, I waxed the whole of the flat part of the roof, cleaned and treated the vent covers with plastic preservative, and waxed the hood and front fenders. It was actually pretty easy, probably because I had done it less than a year before. But I really wish Provan had offered a painted roof, with similar type paint to the metal sides. They're just wax on, wax off, no rubbing required even after 6+ years, unlike the gelcoat of the molded roof. I hope to find time tomorrow to rewire the dash radio to the house battery circuit.

I'm taking it to a stargaze tomorrow night on the BRP, a day-trip to an archeological site ~125 miles away on Saturday, and overnight for a lab night on Monday (google 'Joara').

Jim, "How many lawyers does it take to shingle a roof? Just one, if you slice him thin enough."
Yeah Just what is it that makes these grey streaks,..?? There on my new paint also.:h

Handbasket
Explorer
Explorer
Day before yesterday, I waxed the winter's grey streaks away on the aluminum sides, and waxed the sides of the fiberglass roof. Then yesterday, I waxed the whole of the flat part of the roof, cleaned and treated the vent covers with plastic preservative, and waxed the hood and front fenders. It was actually pretty easy, probably because I had done it less than a year before. But I really wish Provan had offered a painted roof, with similar type paint to the metal sides. They're just wax on, wax off, no rubbing required even after 6+ years, unlike the gelcoat of the molded roof. I hope to find time tomorrow to rewire the dash radio to the house battery circuit.

I'm taking it to a stargaze tomorrow night on the BRP, a day-trip to an archeological site ~125 miles away on Saturday, and overnight for a lab night on Monday (google 'Joara').

Jim, "How many lawyers does it take to shingle a roof? Just one, if you slice him thin enough."
'06 Tiger CX 'C Minus' on a Silverado 2500HD 4x4, 8.1 & Allison (aka 'Loafer's Glory')

TiogaChevy
Explorer
Explorer
Took the rig into a hand wash truck wash. They did a fantastic job of detailing the outside including hand waxing, dressing the tires and cleaning the rims. Filled up the tank (ouch) and ready to go come Spring. Sure is nice to have a clean dry shed to park her in now that we have moved to Illinois.
2013 Flagstaff Micro-Lite

thebeach300
Explorer
Explorer
started the mh up and ran gen. under load everything worked and looked good in side.

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Eastwacamper wrote:
Got the oil changed. All is well. Now where to go.

For us its easy. Load it. Jump in and at the first place you can turn guess whitch way until you get to some place you like.. How hard is that??? Been working for years.
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38