cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to finish up the install of the water tank. No one has anything just to cap off the water inlet. Guess I'll just get the filler hose and filler and put it under the bed for backup. Picked up a .25 gallon aerator for the bathroom, see how well or not well it works.
2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)

Life_In_Serenit
Explorer
Explorer
Temperature is way above freezing so i hauled out the dehumidifier and turned some heat on. Im thinking it will be a good night to spend in Serenity. ๐Ÿ™‚

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Well despite measuring 3 times before ordering the 21 gallon didn't fit under the dinette. Could of modified the frame a bit and it might of but thats a bit extreme. Just put it under the bed for now.. really should of ordered the 42 gallon! Should of just bought it locally wasn't much more. Oh well 27 gallons with this tank including the water heater, altogether 52 including the tank underneath.

Got everything hooked up and working. No leaks! I'm amazed. The clamps were a bit too small but they worked. All that's left is strapping down the tank and running the vent line. Should be able to fill it tonight. The 2 way setup is below. Our Jayco is a bit different since you fill the tank from the city inlet.

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Before:

After:

Let's just say pulling that 110v back was a nightmare. Now have to get twist lock inlet and put next to the cable plug in. Reinforcing the bin doesn't look terrible. Couple more steps and ready for the additional batteries.

mredneck
Explorer
Explorer
planning on where to mount a flat screen tv in the bedroom and how I'm gonna get power to it and tap into the coax. the civilian version of my rv had provisions for one but it was deleted on the rental.
2001 C2500 Sub 6.0 w/4:10 and Hypertec programmer- sold
2007 Sprinter 311BHS- totaled
4000W Champion Generator - now a back up
2005 K2500 suburban 6.0 w/4:10 and custom tune
2015 Coachman Leprechaun 320BH V10

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Well haven't got a response from Colaw on the sofas so ordered a 21 gallon water tank. Going to place it under the further rear dinette bench. This will do 2 things.. let us use it during the winter (the other is underneath) and almost double the capacity. Going to T into the hose that comes from the other... put a couple shutoffs to change tanks. Use the current fill method and place the vent hose out from hole in floor at the kitchen sink drain location.

Next is adding another Energizer 29HM and double that capacity.

jaycocreek
Explorer II
Explorer II
Mono Max shocks all around and new front rotors..What a huge difference with the Mono Max shocks.
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04

GailS
Explorer
Explorer
Bob & Linda,

I sent you a private message.

ontheroad101
Explorer
Explorer
Back after a year and a half hiatus for many reasons, mostly illness either me or the wife. Did a little Rving, but not much. We had cabinets professionally built above the drivers compartment. Super nice but can't get the pictures to install. If you like to see the photo's they are on our blog. Link below. The draws are ball bearing slides with a hundred pound rating. They are about 30 inches long. We did two so we could stand on one side to access the full length. Hope to see you on the road.
Super Wife Linda, me Bob &
(Blazer & Lilly's ashes on board)
2014 Forester Class C, our Blog http://www.bobandlindasrvtravels.blogspot.com/

Sea Eagle Fishermen & Kayak

map40
Explorer
Explorer
Battery was dead in one of my small units. Open the converter and found 2 40amp main fuses blowned. The charged would not work, it would keep blowing fuses. I checked all components, connections, everything was fine. After a few hours I decided to through money at the problem. I installed a new group 31 deep cycle and viola, everything works fine now. Weird, but I'm happy I did the work, now I know how everything in the converter works.
Alfa SeeYa
Life rocks when your home rolls

Yosemitebobr
Explorer
Explorer
Ah yes, today was installing EMS-HW50c hardwired from Progressive Industries surge protector. I don't remember it being so hard to bend those #10 wires around in the small box the last time ๐Ÿ™‚ But it all works, only three hours.
YosemiteBobR (Bob)
2022 Venture Sonic Lite
My DW the co-pilot/navigator (the boss):)

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY, GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

pconroy328
Explorer
Explorer
Took it out in 5*F weather for a drive. When I got in, I was overpowered by the smell of vinegar. Took a little digging thru cabinets, but sure enough. There it was. The shattered glass bottle with still-mostly-frozen vinegar.

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the Dri-Air moisture removal container and poured all the water out of it and refilled it with the crystals . Looked around abit inside thinking and wishing it was spring time , my back healed up from surgery and we could do road trip somewhere.

Nevadastars
Explorer
Explorer
Took ours for a quick 30 mile drive to keep the tires round and everything moving properly.
2016 Forest River Wildcat Maxx 262RGX 8,268 UVW 11,754 GVWR
2007 Ram 2500 QC SB 4x4 Smarty tuned 5.9 Cummins
B&W Turnover Ball & Andersen Ultimate

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Apparently got the leak fix on the passenger side but now it moved to the driver side. About to clean it off with gasoline and good cigar. Scrubbed it down good and used a whole tube of Alpha 1015 instead of the Dicor, can get the Alpha close without driving 20 miles and cheaper to boot. Seem to self-level even in these 30 degree temps.