cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Juzaxadar
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced the front calipers and pads on my 2000 Minnie 31C. I did this because a brake pad had disintegrated and fallen off the metal plate that the pad is manufactured on. I'm glad I found it before taking a trip. Not too hard of a brake job, just like a car. While in there I found that there was an odd set of caliper bolts on the passenger side and newer pads. The rears are too much work for me so I'll have them done by a shop.
2000 Minnie 31C V10

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
I really needed new foam for my dinette seating. I ordered from the Foam Factory, just clicked on seats and cushions and followed the instructions,I was surprised at how quick it came.

I got the Lux Foam - High Quality WITH DACRON WRAP,WOW what a difference,firm butt very comfortable!

I followed the measuring guide and the fit was perfect.

One of the best up-grades I have made.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
StingrayL82 wrote:
I reinstalled the rebuilt engine and transmission into our 1976 Monaco Winchester.
You can see the rest of the pictures on the other thread: How many of us are there? Owners of Dodge based RV's?

Wow, excellent. Many happy fun miles ahead, I'm sure.

StingrayL82
Explorer
Explorer
I reinstalled the rebuilt engine and transmission into our 1976 Monaco Winchester.
You can see the rest of the pictures on the other thread: How many of us are there? Owners of Dodge based RV's?

Fred
Retired Army Guy
2005 Monaco LaPalma 37PST
Workhorse W24 chassis
8.1L Vortec
Allison 2100 MH
Onyx Color Scheme

Mich_F
Explorer
Explorer
Noticed my AC was dripping inside the MH instead of going out the drain holes on the bottom of the roof unit. Pulled off the roof air and drilled out the tiny drain holes under the coil, so it will drain properly.

We're heading out Sun. for 3 nights in Melbourne, FL. , then who knows where, for probably a month or so.
2014 Itasca Spirit 31K Class C
2016 Mazda CX5 on Acme tow dolly- 4 trips ~ 5,800 mi
Now 2017 RWD F150 with a drive shaft disconnect

Sqdancecaller
Explorer
Explorer
Loaded up and ready to roll for a longggg weekend of camping! It's been way to long since we got away so today is the day!!!Yippee
2013 Thor Chateau 32 ft.

EasternShoreLiv
Explorer
Explorer
Didn't do it today, but over the last couple weeks, have done quite a bit to get ready for a 17 day x-country trip. Installed an in-motion DISH system, cell phone booster, new memory foam mattresses, did an oil change on the propulsion engine, automatic transfer switch, TPMS, replaced all the rear wheel studs because either the previous owner or the shop he took it to over-torqued and stretched the studs; I found this out when I attempted to torque the lug nuts after installing the TPMS. Tested all coach systems to make sure everything was working for my trip starting this weekend. I did other stuff too, but really minor and didn't really affect the safety or convenience of the MH.

Cheers

suprz
Explorer
Explorer
Coated the roof
Proud father of a US Marine

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Both the mh and toad received a much needed scrubbing this morning.
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

sullivanclan
Explorer
Explorer
Headed to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone this week. Been finalizing some wash and waxing inside and out. Had brakes inspected and completed an allignment?

Double checking took kit and other longer trip items.
2003 Ford 450 Jayco Greyhawk 25D
1986 Jeep Renegade
2011 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon JK

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Just installed the HornBlasters Conductor's Special Train horn kit !!
Had to back order a tee so I'll have on-board air too !
No more looking for a gas station or carrying an air compressor taking up the very limited cargo space we have...
Sounds awesome !

Next person who sits at the light texting and not going will get a nice wake up ! lol

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Clean the windows and screens inside the rig.
Then cleaned the roof.
Brenda and Bill
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you Havard for the info.
Brenda and Bill

Desert_Captain
Explorer III
Explorer III
Brought her home after our 10 day, 2,000 mile southern Rockies trip. Tomorrow she gets a bath {and possibly a wax}. Even with all of the mountains between here and Angel Fire NM and towing my new Indian Springfield {862# + the 200# trailer} our mileage was the usual 9.5. Coming up on 50,000 miles soon { about 300 to go} and the V-10 just keeps getting better with every mile.

Ran every system, belll and whislte in the coach and they all performed flawlessly... ya gotta love it!

:B

Harvey51
Explorer
Explorer
woodworker414 wrote:
Well I guess I need some practice to figure out what size I need to post.
What is the best size to post?

The forum guideline is 640x480 pixels max for photos. If you use the recommended
http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=1
the photo is automatically reduced to 640x480 as it uploads to IMGUR..

Also avoid pasting long webpage addresses. Use the URL button on the toolbar in the full posting editor.
2004 E350 Adventurer (Canadian) 20 footer - Alberta, Canada
No TV + 100W solar = no generator needed