cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Wow! This is some grill storage. I really need to crawl under there and look around and consider the options. Thanks for that.

spearfox
Explorer
Explorer
Ripped out bad plywood and tried to figure out how to take a !@#$&*(*:M cabinet off the wall. I "think" :h all the fastening points are covered by plywood that has been stapled in place.

Neat idea cncdude.
BTW, I'm a CNC guy myself. Giddings & Lewis HBM.

cncdude
Explorer
Explorer

Made and installed a grill rack to store my grill underneath back center of rv.

The grill loads on the blue rack and then I have a winch hooked up and am able to crank it up to get it out of the way.

This is a center view of it. The white blocks keep it from wiggling around. This opened up one whole storage compartment for me.
Four Winds 33K

Roadfrog
Explorer
Explorer
Adjusted the entry door. It finally closes without having to slam it!
Cheers
Chris

1999 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 29N
1988 Campion Allante 195

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
I washed it, tomorrow,i'll change the generator oil.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Went out to mine and tried to start it and it was dead as a doornail. Must have accidently left something on last time I started it (brand new battery last year). Also, my microwave broke last year, and can't find one to fit the spot very well. The one I have is very small and will move around inside while moving. Gonna have to rig up something to keep it from falling out while driving. I'm bummed. I tried to find the exact model I have now as it fits perfectly in the spot, but can't find one!! UGH?!!!!!!

Gonna get the oil changed next week and change a tire that blew on our last years trip before heading to Idaho at the end of June.
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

Camper_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced my Parallax 7345 converter with a Progressive Dynamics 4645 w/ charge wizard. The idea of "smart" battery charging appealed to me. Hopefully it will pay off with better charging and less maintenance (adding battery water).
Also de-winterized, which in my case only means hooking up city water, letting the water heater fill and running water through the lines. Checked water heater operation. Getting ready for the first trip of the season in a couple of weeks.

2007 Winnebago Access 31c
(2006 Ford E450 chassis)
2016 Itasca Navion 24J

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
This morning, I removed some minor surface rust around the driving cab exterior.
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Took the MH back to the dealer for a recurring furnace issue.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

AstroRig57
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a Wilson Electronics Cellular Repeater system.

The amplifier/repreater is mounted on the outside of a cabinet just behind, and above, the passenger seat. The amplifier is only visible from the over-the-cab bunk. The amplifier is plugged into the existing 12v receptacle that is part of the TV hook up on the bottom of that cabinet. 30 feet of Wilson 400 Ultra Low Loss cable runs from the amplifier, down the corner of the wall behind the recliner (which is underneath the cabinet) through the floor and is then run along the frame to the back bumper. The point where the cable passes through the floor is well sealed with rubber grommets and a generous application of sealer/adhesive. At the back bumper, it connects to the cable that is part of the Wilson Trucker Cellular Antenna assembly.

The Wilson Trucker antenna is mounted near the top of the ladder using the three-way mount. The ground plane is just above the roof line of the motor home with the tip of the antenna being at approximately the same level as the top of the AC unit.

We have the Low-Profile antenna that came with the amplifier and it is mounted to the bulkhead just behind the passenger seat and right next to the recliner. I installed velcro strips in a + shape for mounting the Low-Profile antenna in either a vertically or horizontally polarized position depending on whether a regular cellphone, iPhone, or computer with Aircard is in use. The intention is that the recliner shall function as the "phone booth" for cellular calls and data center for use of the computers with the Sierra AirCard. I also bought the Wilson Desktop Antenna, which has more gain than the Low-Profile antenna, and will experiment for locations where it will work without inducing overload/oscillation.
2005 Winnebago Sightseer WFD30B "rigged for night" with red LED lighting for night adapted vision.

Do you remember when the sky was dark, and the stars were bright?
The International Dark-Sky Association
American by birth...Scottish by the Grace Of God.

Danal_Estes
Explorer
Explorer
Washed Bugs from a Louisiana Gulf Coast trip.

Put spacers in the front Hellwig anti-sway that I left out when I installed it a couple of weeks ago. Just figured out where they fit while driving along!
2009 Gulfstream "Enduramax" Class C Toy Hauler

Roadfrog
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced fuel filter and replaced some broken shade clips.
Cheers
Chris

1999 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 29N
1988 Campion Allante 195

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I added tire pressure monitoring system on the BT and purchased a vucube. The remodel is going well and will be ready for pictures before and after in a little more than a month when counters and new table are all installed. The simulated wood floor by Allure looks great. Changed things dramatically to have floor all one thing instead of vinyl and carpet.

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I repainted the outside mirrors today:

Rusty Mirror Painted
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

jagco
Explorer
Explorer
Called to make an appointment for having a new exhaust system replaced. The whole deal is pretty much shot ๐Ÿ˜ž
1977 Diamond Class C
(Ford E350, 460)