cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

RV_and_trail__b
Explorer
Explorer
I do woodworking in the winter and on another site I posted this about what I did to solve those deep shelves.
Since I can't seem to put pictures in on this site I'll reference the one I can post the pics.

http://www.bt3central.com/showthread.php?p=406958#post406958

Lee

Danal_Estes
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a MAXXFAN in place of a crank up. This is in the "Garage" of a Toy Hauler Class C. Seems to work great.

The only hard part of the install was getting the old sealant off. Lots of patience and hard work required. And I still didn't get it all...

If we like this, I will be replacing the other two (bath and main) with Maxxfans as well.
2009 Gulfstream "Enduramax" Class C Toy Hauler

Riplin
Explorer
Explorer
Oh the weather is getting jpretty warm here. So the better half cleaned out the bathroom, fridge and washed the floor. I removed the valve stem extenders and they where leaking, changed the egr valve and did an oil change. Oh I cant wait.

donee
Explorer
Explorer
With the weather finally turning nice, got ambitious and washed the junk from the salted roads from the last trip to Utah.:E
Then got really in the mood and thought Id wax it as well.
That was a mistake.:S
Got one side, that was in the shade and the rear done.
Making a reminder to myself to get a power polisher.
Im getting to old for all this work.:B
donnie (K7UTA) & Linda
1 rescued furrykid "Buddy"
2016 Fleetwood SouthWind 32VS
14 Jeep Cherokee
K7UTA

28CAMPCAR
Explorer
Explorer
Drove last leg of shakedown trip from MI, to Niagara Falls, and Maumee bay, back home today.

Unloaded and cleaned up.

1st trip with our C and no real issues. Did learn alot about how to use systems.

D

Danal_Estes
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a "Tornado" tank rinser.

erip
Explorer
Explorer
dewinterized, flushed all the tanks.. polished the wood, washed the floor, washed the fridge, washed the bathroom, filled the tanks, filled the pantry, tomorrow wax the outside and YEAH CAMPING SEASON IS HERE

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Put extensions on jack, so that I can put my battery power drill motor on an extend jack the extensions come to the outside of the side of the C, don't have to reach under the C to engage the handle. I use an 18 volt drill, works great. Level up C with a 2' level as my guide on the kitchen floor, then put my bubble levels right above the jack handles. Should be a lot easier and quicker to put down jacks.
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

csp_et2
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a 19 inch Sanyo LCD in the cabinet that the old tube T.V was in
Bob

Roadfrog
Explorer
Explorer
Added some shelves in the kitchen cabinets. Then, I got my genny going again thanks to help from members of this site. It was the ol' "piston is stuck at TDC and ya gotta rotate the flywheel so it'll start", problem. Looks like I'll have to replace the coach batteries.
Cheers
Chris

1999 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 29N
1988 Campion Allante 195

Danal_Estes
Explorer
Explorer
I changed my tire pressure, based on the rigs true weight and the Michelin charts.

This basically reduced both ends by about 5 lbs from where I had them.

summerhouse
Explorer
Explorer
Had to replace a faulty water valve. Also picked up some more bedding (in preparation for our upcoming Florida trip in May), and....I drove the motorhome for the first time today!! Hubby has driven it on all our day trips as it was been fairly windy (or snowing) on every trip so far. I kept telling him I didn't want my first time behind the wheel to be white knuckle. I was surprised how easy it really was, and how well it handles. I drove it about 45 miles and even pulled in for gas! We are taking it out for the weekend end of April for our first overnight trip. (Have wanted to wait until we were done with prolonged freezing temps for dewinterizing). I'm ready to help drive on the Florida trip now!
Probably not a big deal for most people, but it's our first motorhome and I've been waiting since Thanksgiving weekend (when we bought it) for this!! Let's go RVing!! :B
โ€œLight hearted I take to the open roadโ€ฆ Healthy, free, the world before meโ€ฆ The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.โ€ - Walt Whitman

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I took the external generator off the rear bumper platform and put a fresh coat of paint on it plus painted rear bumper.

See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
I went out to say hi too it, it's been almost 2 weeks since camping and missing it. Snow is pretty much gone and Bogus(our ski hill) will close this saturday so no more ski/camp trips. Planning a desert camping trip april 17 near a hot springs, should be fun.

Happy and Safe Camping to everyone, Robert.

Fixed the spelling errors.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

Danal_Estes
Explorer
Explorer
Took apart the access panels in the bathroom to look at the plumbing. Trying to figure out where 10 gallons of black capacity is missing (in a brand new rig).