cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned it... wow it's cleaner than it's been for 3 years. And it'll be headed to Texas Monday, not with me driving though. I may start renting it out to a select few of family and friends. Looks like rates around here are around 200 a day... heck for 50 or 100 a day could make the payment and extra's easily!
2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)

Horizon170
Explorer
Explorer
I got my Coachman a travel companion.

Marvin

2010 Coachman Freelander 22TB on a
2008 Sprinter/Freightliner chassis
1995 Geo Tracker (Toad)

stripit
Explorer
Explorer
Installed new Hellwig front and rear swaybars in the driveway of the home we are stayin at. Also added the Scan Gauge to monitor transmission temps along with the many other things it keeps an eye on.
Stacey Frank
2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP
2019 Tesla Model X
2015 Cadillac SRX we Tow
1991 Avanti Convertible

Horizon170
Explorer
Explorer
Wired a 10 GA, 30 Amp plug to side of house.
Marvin

1995 Geo Tracker (Toad)

Wayne67vert
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced the awning fabric on the window awnings.
2002 Holiday Rambler Atlantis 24 ft, 67 Mustang convertible, 38 Chevy farm truck

Wayne67vert
Explorer
Explorer
Installed an outside shower for cleanup after meals and coming in from the beach.
Cost only $62 in parts.
2002 Holiday Rambler Atlantis 24 ft, 67 Mustang convertible, 38 Chevy farm truck

pconroy328
Explorer
Explorer
I'm trying to figure out a better WiFi solution. Took a chance on the Alfa Wifi Camp Pro kit from Rokland. Going to do some signal strength testing tonight. If it works, it'll be installed on the RV.

hotbyte
Explorer
Explorer
cycletwo wrote:
Cutting front lawn and launched a rock threw the sliding window over my sink. Learned there was no place to have glass tempered in my area if I were to repair it myself. Ended up ordering oem window from Jayco(4 wks!) They do not keep any windows in stock and have to build from scratch per prepaid order. Will replace tomorrow.

That's a bummer!
2018 Minnie Winnie 24M

hotbyte
Explorer
Explorer
Rinsed/cleaned black tank...always a fun task...
2018 Minnie Winnie 24M

cycletwo
Explorer
Explorer
Cutting front lawn and launched a rock threw the sliding window over my sink. Learned there was no place to have glass tempered in my area if I were to repair it myself. Ended up ordering oem window from Jayco(4 wks!) They do not keep any windows in stock and have to build from scratch per prepaid order. Will replace tomorrow.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Added an autoformer. I'm so pleased with how it is working. I highly recommend the Sola Basic 4000 VA.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
cleaning it up to sell got a 35 foot Georgetown triple slide much more room when you camp .
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

Horizon170
Explorer
Explorer
I finally got around to installing my automatic transfer switch.
very tight getting it inside the door but plenty of room once installed for the Shore line and other adapters.
I checked everything out with my Red Neck Frequency counter and the Generator was dead on 60 cycles and 120 Volts and the House power was 60 cycles also but only 118/119 volts. The time for the Generator to kick in after cranking was 40 seconds as listed in the instructions.
Well worth the 80 bucks and 2 hours labor for me.
Now to get rid of the dinette and install lift recliner and 1/2 desk.
Marvin

1995 Geo Tracker (Toad)

regis101
Explorer
Explorer
Oh how evil. I like it.

Today I did a thin cover coat with roof sealer. The seams were taped with the aluminum backed sticky black tape prior. Roof is in good shape. The coating was more for reflection than sealing.
Peace. ~RL

Chris_B_in_MD
Explorer
Explorer
Stuck an authentic Ford "Hybrid" name plate below the E450 plate on the front fenders for fun. Now I can park next to the Prius'................or on top of them :-o)
I've got a cord that plugs in too.
Should get a double take or two on the road & @ the campgrounds.