cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the single best part of RVing?

MagillaGorilla
Explorer
Explorer
There are many many reasons we all do it but if someone were to ask for the number 1 reason you do it, what would that ONE reason be?

For us its having our own bed and toilet. You could argue that that is 2 things but I classify it as one reason. If I had to categorize it I would call it "having a hotel room that I clean".
Magilla

2005 Holiday Rambler Admiral 37' Gasser
48 REPLIES 48

shaneperch
Explorer
Explorer
the second best thing about RVing is like one poster said it stars and runs. I will ads also that it don't break down.

MagillaGorilla
Explorer
Explorer
If done right you should always be exactly where you want to be.
Magilla

2005 Holiday Rambler Admiral 37' Gasser

shaneperch
Explorer
Explorer
Buying your first RV to me is the best thing.

Branson_in_Tucs
Explorer
Explorer
You can turn your key and head down the road when you want.

tinkerer
Explorer
Explorer
Being able to lodge where the action is!:)

Raymon
Explorer
Explorer
Freedom without boundaries.

Crabbypatty
Explorer
Explorer
The freedom of "Away". There is a big feeling of freedom when I make that turn out of the driveway. If I can think of just one thing.....
John, Lisa & Tara:B:C:)
2015 F250 4x4 6.2L 6 spd 3.73s, CC Short Bed, Pullrite Slide 2700, 648 Wts Solar, 4 T-125s, 2000 Watt Xantrax Inverter, Trimetric 2030 Meter, LED Lights, Hawkings Smart Repeater, Wilson Extreme Cellular Repeater, Beer, Ribs, Smoker

Donna_and_Rob
Explorer
Explorer
Not having to mow that dang lawn anymore!
2003 38ft Travel Supreme
350hp Cummins

pump-dump-go
Explorer
Explorer
camperguy99 wrote:
No one has said "coming home!"
NOOOOO!!!! Coming home means my vacation is over,,,NOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🙂

prstlk
Explorer
Explorer
We are FT and fredom is the word.
2007 Keystone Challenger 5th wheel, Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Diesel, Short Bed, 2 dogs and the cat and rolling down the road full time since May 2014

cbr46
Explorer
Explorer
Taking a shower after a race . . . . priceless!

- c bob

I first got an RV because I could go home without packing everything and taking it to the car.....Took kids skiing for years and never took the equipment out of the RV till summer when we loaded it with our racing stuff for the summer. Never have been a "camper".

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
Here's another reason why....the people we meet..we have great friends that we met with dogs plus an interest in just relaxing...I also by certain chance, caught up with Mr Mark but he came in and we went out the next day and we couldn't change our plans...the people we meet when we RV are just great people...
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
Look at my town...my wife works part time as a bookkeeper at a very nice "resort".....after I talk to the people there...I want my own bed, my own bath and I want my dogs with me....

People question me all the time with the RV with the same thing ...why?

In 7 to 8 yrs, sell s and b and go south in the winter and north in the summer...
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)