cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

what to keep

wannavolunteerF
Explorer
Explorer
I am selling my TT soon with plans to buy a Class A sometime this year. I am debating if I need to keep water hose, sewer hose and that type stuff or leave it with TT. Would you keep what you have? I know if and when I buy I will not want to use a water hose from someone else. Would it make sense to store at house somewhere for a few months up to six months and use them with new MH? What about wheel chocks and other essentials? What should I keep from TT to use in MH? not discussing linens, dishes, and that type stuff, just RV specific things.
2015 FR Georgetown 378TS
19 REPLIES 19

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Keep electrical adapters, sewer connectors, (hose would be questionable), keep hoses and water connectors, blocks or pads used to stabilize trailer.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

Ductape
Explorer
Explorer
Keep it all.

I am curious about one thing, are you going to replace the fresh water tank and all the plumbing? What's the deal over the hose?
49 States, 6 Provinces, 2 Territories...

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
dons2346 wrote:
Don't keep anything, especially if it might be 6 months before you will need it.

Thats just plane dumb. Keep everything. Why have to rebuy all that stuff?

agree. keep it all. you'll have extra if you end up needing it.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
dons2346 wrote:
Don't keep anything, especially if it might be 6 months before you will need it.

Thats just plane dumb. Keep everything. Why have to rebuy all that stuff?

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer