cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabulous Range Upgrade Kit

BarronEstate
Explorer
Explorer
We love to cook inside our 5th wheel, but have not over the years because of the noise and the lack of smoke and odor removal. Finally we found a new product on the market called the fabulous range hood upgrade kit. We installed it two weekends ago and could not be happier. It not only removes the cooking odors instantly, it also has a bright LED light that allows us to really see what we are cooking. The vent has 3 speeds and moves a lot of air quietly. It even has an LED night light that serves our coach well. It's nice to be back in galley cooking again!
18 REPLIES 18

kmbelt
Explorer
Explorer
The website is so unprofessional, i'm sure the product is made just as well.
2014 Ram 2500, 6.4 Hemi, CC, 4x4
2010 Puma 259RBSS

AH64ID
Explorer
Explorer
5 posts, all in this thread... yes you are affiliated with the company.
-John

2018 Ram 3500-SRW-4x4-Laramie-CCLB-Aisin-Auto Level-5th Wheel Prep-Titan 55 gal tank-B&W RVK3600

2011 Outdoors RV Wind River 275SBS-some minor mods

BarronEstate
Explorer
Explorer
Did anyone read the April issue of Trailer Life about the Fabulous range hood upgrade kit? Second best investment in our coach! Enjoy.

12thgenusa
Explorer
Explorer
For about $20 I installed an LED light and changed out the stock fan for a computer server fan. Bright light and whisper quiet.

2007 Tundra DC 4X4 5.7, Alcan custom rear springs, 2009 Cougar 245RKS, 370 watts ET solar, Victron BMV-712, Victron SmartSolar 100/30, 200AH LiP04 bank, ProWatt 2000.

BarronEstate
Explorer
Explorer
No Scott ... just satisfied customers.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
BarronEstate: you never answered our questions.
ScottG wrote:
Are you affiliated with this company?
I wondered that too. Your first post and it's advertising a product.

The forum gets a lot of that from people being paid to talk up a product in online forums so I think Scott's question is a fair one. Are you affiliated or otherwise paid to to talk up this product?
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
I wish the website would list specs for the product.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
korbe wrote:
But wait! If you call within the next 15 minutes......

🙂
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins

Magnus

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
BarronEstate wrote:
This is our 5th rig (2013 Crusader from Forest River) since 1987. Now that we are retired and going places as a couple again (especially meeting and learning from fellow travelers) we are putting a little more money into our comfort and joy. We are reading more, plus attending rally's and shows. Another new product we installed at the same time was a toilet metering system from blue streak. We try to save money by installing stuff ourselves. 26 years ago (married 30) we installed a FANTASTIC VENT for $200 bucks. We've been lucky, all these products were RV game changers we couldn't afford at the time.

Hopefully it's the Fantastic 14 speed with remote. It's one of our best upgrades.

BarronEstate
Explorer
Explorer
This is our 5th rig (2013 Crusader from Forest River) since 1987. Now that we are retired and going places as a couple again (especially meeting and learning from fellow travelers) we are putting a little more money into our comfort and joy. We are reading more, plus attending rally's and shows. Another new product we installed at the same time was a toilet metering system from blue streak. We try to save money by installing stuff ourselves. 26 years ago (married 30) we installed a FANTASTIC VENT for $200 bucks. We've been lucky, all these products were RV game changers we couldn't afford at the time.

korbe
Explorer
Explorer
But wait! If you call within the next 15 minutes......

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
If they are pushing the product, they aren't very good at it but I did find a price of $200.00

I'll leave that project on the back burner and do it for $20.00

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds good but the website is terrible. I know what you mean about the noise level of rv vents. I turn ours on and have to laugh when I think how do they find this acceptable? I figured one of my projects would be to take it apart and modify it someday. Thanks for the heads up. I will search a little further than their website.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
ScottG wrote:
Are you affiliated with this company?
I wondered that too. First post and it's advertising a product.

The forum gets a lot of that from people being paid to talk up a product in online forums so I think Scott's question is a fair one. Are you affiliated or otherwise paid to to talk up this product?

Magnus