cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Whats your favorite adult beverage??

mowin
Explorer
Explorer
What's your favorite beverage while relaxing anound the campfire..or not(for those that dont do campfires)????

Never liked the taste of beer, so, looong looong ago, in my younger days, it was rum and coke. Now its flavored vodkas mixed with some juice. #1 is Abslout Ruby red grapefruit flavored vodka with orange juice...

May 3rd, I'll be sittin by the fire sippin away....:)
118 REPLIES 118

stevekk
Explorer
Explorer
A glass of Merlot (Two Buck Chuck) from Trader Joes.
Actually is no longer 2 bucks, but $2.49 a bottle.

mockturtle
Explorer II
Explorer II
Diet Rite Pure Zero Cola!
2015 Tiger Bengal TX 4X4
Chevy 3500HD, 6L V8

gjwarneke
Explorer
Explorer
adult....DW-vodka/water or wine... DH-rum/coke or wine
non-alcohol is either water or caffine free cream soda

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Concord wine. Not that we drink much... maybe a bottle every other month between the wife and myself.

For nonalcoholic beverages, it's hard to beat Vernor's Ginger Ale. Everyone we introduce it to likes it, too.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

ronniedean1234
Explorer
Explorer
jake2250 wrote:
Just posted a few Foo Foo drinks we are going to try next week,,, heading out for a week next to the river with good fishing and good friends!!

Dang it, every time I see this pic I start licking my lips, it's is 5 o'clock some where right? Enjoy
17 Voltage 3970
1999 Freightliner Western Hauler CC/300 Cat/Chipped
2001 Ford F350 CC DRW/ 4x4/ 6 Speed/Chipped

Squonk61
Explorer II
Explorer II
Any beer that's been sitting in ice for a few hours. Anything else attracts too many skeeters!

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
Just posted a few Foo Foo drinks we are going to try next week,,, heading out for a week next to the river with good fishing and good friends!!

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
q

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
w

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Big cold glass of sweet tea.

mowin
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
I''m perfectly happy with Coca Cola. But, we have a "tradition" we started when we got our pup many years ago .... wine and cheese the first night camping in the season. First morning camping of the season is ALWAYS T-bone steak, fried eggs, and home made hash browns with hot chocolate.

Now sometimes we do like to enjoy a very sweet wine, like Mogan David mixed with Ginger Ail. It tastes like a wine cooler.

If ya wanta talk food, the first meal next friday will be bacon wraped scallops, same as the last meal of the season...

RV_CONUS
Explorer
Explorer
Mexican Ice Tea
2006 Allegro Open Roads 34WA
2015 GMC Terrain
2009 Blue OX Aventa LX
2009 Brake Buddy Classic

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I''m perfectly happy with Coca Cola. But, we have a "tradition" we started when we got our pup many years ago .... wine and cheese the first night camping in the season. First morning camping of the season is ALWAYS T-bone steak, fried eggs, and home made hash browns with hot chocolate.

Now sometimes we do like to enjoy a very sweet wine, like Mogan David mixed with Ginger Ail. It tastes like a wine cooler.

Kit_Carson
Explorer
Explorer
Coors Light with the mountains on the label blue!!!
KIT CARSON
GOOD SAM LIFE MEMBER
USAF VETERAN
ARS: KE5VLE
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA