cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Another good New Braunfels Experience

afrescopXx
Explorer
Explorer
This morning I was up on the roof of the MH to install a 360 Siphon Vent. I had purchased the vent a couple of months ago at the Camping World in New Braunfels, TX. The vent install was fairly easy. When I was finishing up and trying to stand up I accidentally broke the master bath's roof vent lid. Breaking the lid meant the RV was open to the outside air through the broken lid. Even though the RV is stored under cover I was concerned about dust/dirt and possibly an unwanted creature getting through the screen and into the coach.

As soon as I returned home I went onto Amazon to look for a replacement lid. I found a Camco exact match for $13.48 Prime. I contacted Camping World of New Braunfels by phone with their stock number. The employee put me on a brief hold then came back, verified the availability and price of $12.97 for the same exact Camco lid. I decided to make the 40 mile each way trip to New Braunfels just so I could get the hole closed up. When I arrived another very helpful employee immediately took me to the lids and pointed me to the correct one. As I was checking out the employee at the register asked me if I was the person that had called earlier. I said I was so he told me, even though I left no name, that he had put a lid aside for me.

I have never had a bad experience at this Camping World location when purchasing from the store. I try to patronize them as much as possible when I know I will be passing by the location. Most times however, Amazon is much less expensive and offers free, fast delivery right to my location whether home or on the road.

I had the RV back several times when it needed warranty work. The service department could have been better but not bad enough to rate a horror story.

I will continue to patronize CW unless/until I experience poor customer service.
3 REPLIES 3

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello 2112, thank you for your time and post. We are glad to hear about the positive experience you had at the New Braunfels location. I will pass on the feedback to the leadership team.
Thank you,
Ella

Explorer II
Explorer II
We had another Great San Antonio Experience this weekend.
The weather was Great :B
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

Bucky_Badger
Explorer
Explorer
Glad it worked out for you.nice to see some employees taking care of its custmers
2010 F150 5.4, 3.55, 4x4, Equli-z-er Hitch
2007 Forest River Salem 27RB LE
and
2009 Nomad 3980