cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cell service at Trailer Village Grand Canyon?

SFVdave
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know if there s cell service at Trailer Village, at the market or lodges? We haven't been there in 5 years and don't recall.
6 REPLIES 6

fyrflie
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have a picture, from many years ago, our teenage son walking along the south rim trail texting.
All I could do was shake my head and continue on.

How about calling the park itself. They may be able to give you some valid information regarding cell service in the park.

TechWriter
Explorer
Explorer
monkey44 wrote:
Couple years ago, we had no problem with Verizon or T-Mobile. At the time, Feds said they were upgrading tower ... so probably even better now. Outlying areas were a bit 'iffy', but in the village and campground, we had no problem.

When we were there in April 2019, Verizon service was non-existent from our spot in Trailer Village. However, as soon as you went to the village, service was great. But in Trailer Village we relied on our HughesNet Gen 5 setup.
2004 - 2010 Part Timer (35โ€™ 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 8341 - Workhorse)
2010 - 2021 Full Timer (41โ€™ 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 DP - Cummins)
2021 - ??? Part Timer (31โ€™ 2001 National RV Sea View 8311 - Ford)
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

monkey44
Nomad II
Nomad II
Couple years ago, we had no problem with Verizon or T-Mobile. At the time, Feds said they were upgrading tower ... so probably even better now. Outlying areas were a bit 'iffy', but in the village and campground, we had no problem.
Monkey44
Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic

SFVdave
Explorer
Explorer
RedRollingRoadblock wrote:
What cell provider?

Verizon

RedRollingRoadb