cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wow, posting photos couldn't be easier now.

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
A while ago this posting was put out on changes to posting pictures:

Changes to posting pictures

Down inside of it, posted by bka0721, is a link to a photo posting link that automatically sizes your pictures.

Upload photos

This is so easy - wow. Just click on the blue "or Select" button and go pull in your photos. If I can do it, any of you have got to be able to do it.

Thanks BKA0721 and 1492 for putting this out there.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.
4 REPLIES 4

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/15775751.cfm

Was sad to see just how many of those were written by forum member RVSnowbird who passed away a few years ago.

He really did a lot of work for the forum. Was a REAL nice guy.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info.

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
TucsonJim wrote:
" If I can do it, any of you have got to be able to do it". But you didn't do it now did you? There's no picture posted with your thread! :W

You're correct, but I posted one a few minutes earlier on how to make a pad for a DP so that you can work on the rear end easily. I hadn't posted it before because I always ran into problems posting pictures. I decided to try it since today was only half over.

DP work pad clicky

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
" If I can do it, any of you have got to be able to do it". But you didn't do it now did you? There's no picture posted with your thread! :W
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)