Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trailer with 3 bedrooms

mroseto
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

This past season has confirmed I need to find individual space for my 2 children. The weather here in Ohio this summer has been difficult at best and we were trapped in our trailer a lot this year.

Do they make a trailer that has 3 separate bedrooms? I have googled some but everything I am finding is much older.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike
18 REPLIES 18

Opie431
Explorer
Explorer
We have a bunkroom with four bunks. Each top bunk has a sheet tucked under the outer edge to give the person in the lower bunk his own private room. Either child or both can get up on their top bunks to watch TV or whatever. The wardrobe has room for their clothes.
If they are the right age I would go for a tent or tents.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
years back I saw what I thought was a very smart setup. they had a bedroom in the front of a TT with a bunk bed in the middle running N/S with a staggered wall separating the area into two separate rooms. get a custom manufacturer in Elkhart to make you one.
bumpy

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
mroseto wrote:
Do they make a trailer that has 3 separate bedrooms? I have googled some but everything I am finding is much older.

Sure, but if you want 3 separate sleeping areas that don't involve someone sleeping on a sofa or dinette converted to a bed you're probably going to have to consider a hybrid, specifically a triple bunk hybrid. the Coachmen Freedom Express 21TQX being one such example.

2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

korbe
Explorer
Explorer
With all due respect, the segregation sure doesn't sound like a fun camping experience. Our kids would be out in their big tent listening to the raindrops while playing games.