cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better Than Wood Blocks!

DanKirk
Explorer
Explorer
If you are tired of lugging around scraps of wood to level your RV, you can get a great deal on Lynx Levelers right now at Amazon.

Amazon Lynx Sale

Also, if you like their Facebook page, you might win a set for free!

These Lego-style blocks work great, and are much easier to use and tote around.
2017 Windjammer 3006WK
2011 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 Crew Cab Cummins Turbo Diesel
44 REPLIES 44

DanKirk
Explorer
Explorer
wbrown62 wrote:
Love my LL's also. I have 2 sets of ten. Store so much easier and lighter than the wood I used to carry. I have also won 2 sets of caps from their FB promos.

Congrats! I've had more fun on their facebook page then any other I've found.
2017 Windjammer 3006WK

wbrown62
Explorer
Explorer
Love my LL's also. I have 2 sets of ten. Store so much easier and lighter than the wood I used to carry. I have also won 2 sets of caps from their FB promos.
2011 Keystone Bullet 246RBS
2000 Chevrolet Silverado

jmiller
Explorer
Explorer
If its on the Internet it must be true.
Joel, Sallie and our lab Jager. (Chance RIP 9/12/12)
2014 Ford F150 SUPERCREW XLT MAX TOW/HEAVY DUTY PAYLOAD (April 2014)
2007 Trail Bay TB27RL
Hensley Arrow/Barker VIP 3500/Steadyfast/Dish Tailgater/Maxxis tires/2 Honda EU2000i's

Goldstalker
Explorer
Explorer
Puddles wrote:
Bought a set... thought they worked great... then read a thread about how the Lynx stackable levers do not support the tire evenly and over time can cause the belt to break down. So now I'm back to 2"x 8"x17" that support the full width of the tire. Whatdayathink??

Haha that is ridiculous!
2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Z71 4X4 3.73
2013 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Super Lite 250RB
2-2012 Yamaha VX Deluxe
2012 Toyota Highlander

DanKirk
Explorer
Explorer
Puddles wrote:
Bought a set... thought they worked great... then read a thread about how the Lynx stackable levers do not support the tire evenly and over time can cause the belt to break down. So now I'm back to 2"x 8"x17" that support the full width of the tire. Whatdayathink??

Personally, I think that if the tires get damaged from using the leveling blocks, the problem is with the tires, not with the blocks. I don't believe that there is an issue with a lack of support for the tire.
2017 Windjammer 3006WK

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Puddles wrote:
I think someone fed you a line, and you bit on it. 🙂
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

jmiller
Explorer
Explorer
I buy all of my lynx levers on Craigslist. I have 70 in my trailer and love them. The most I have paid for a set is $18.00 bucks. Just last week I bought 50 for $80 bucks. They are only thing I will use.
Joel, Sallie and our lab Jager. (Chance RIP 9/12/12)
2014 Ford F150 SUPERCREW XLT MAX TOW/HEAVY DUTY PAYLOAD (April 2014)
2007 Trail Bay TB27RL
Hensley Arrow/Barker VIP 3500/Steadyfast/Dish Tailgater/Maxxis tires/2 Honda EU2000i's

Puddles
Explorer
Explorer
HTML

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
eHoefler wrote:
That is the every day price at Walmart.

Everyday price at Walmart is a couple bucks more.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
EsoxLucius wrote:
They are $26.39 at AdventureRV.net

With $14.11 shipping added to be shipped to me. Amazons price includes free shipping.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

noe-place
Explorer
Explorer
I cut up my "home made" leveling devices from left over construction pieces years ago and I'm still using them. Cut to varying sizes I've got it all covered.

DanKirk
Explorer
Explorer
beemerphile1 wrote:
DanKirk wrote:
If you are tired of lugging around scraps of wood to level your RV, you can get a great deal on Lynx Levelers...

What is your fascination with the Lynx Levelers? In the last six months you have started four threads about them. Are you associated with the company?

First; Thank you for taking the time to research and document my posting history! I was curious about the statistics.

Second; No. I am in no way affiliated with Lynx. I use the blocks, and I liked their facebook page when it started. I've enjoyed participating on the page, and have won a few of their products in the various, fun promotions they offer up.

There are nice camping pictures and RV related posts and jokes on their page, and it seems that folks enjoy visiting and posting there.

I am just trying to offer information on what I find to be a fun site and good products that I believe campers might be interested in.

Since you like stats, here's 1 more; I have 317 posts on this site, 6 I started regarding Lynx Levelers. That's a little less than 2%.

Thanks again!
2017 Windjammer 3006WK

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
If i bought enough plastic levelers to equal my wood boards i be in them for the price of a weekend of camping!

Wood blocks for me.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Goldstalker
Explorer
Explorer
I use them as well and also use them for my stabilizer jacks.
2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Z71 4X4 3.73
2013 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Super Lite 250RB
2-2012 Yamaha VX Deluxe
2012 Toyota Highlander

MichDoc
Explorer
Explorer
I like these Fiammas even better. They don't crack, you don't have to assemble anything, and mine hold 12 tons!