cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Black Friday! Buy Anything 4 the RV? What?What % did u save?

Chainwright
Explorer
Explorer
So it's black Friday. Did anybody purchases anything for their Rv, class A,B,C,5er,TT? Care to share what you bought and the % you saved?

I got a 40" flat screen at Best buy for $199. Camping world had one for $350.
17 REPLIES 17

Chainwright
Explorer
Explorer
dfm wrote:
Tried to buy an " instant pot at Best Buy but they were sold out. I saved sooo much money!!!

LOL.

Chainwright
Explorer
Explorer
joelm wrote:
Champion 3100 remote start generator on Amazon for $879. Plus I get 5% back with Amazon cc.

Remote starter, that's sweet. It still tickles me every time I start my car and I'm 20 yards away from it. I feel like a little kid. lol

Chainwright
Explorer
Explorer
jkwilson wrote:
Got a 9x12 patio mat for $20. 16 AAA 16 AA batteries for $4.99 a pack. Though not directly RV related, I got an aluminum adjustable drop ball mount at 40% off. RV related because it was needed for the new truck that was required for the 5er.

Dang, 9 x 12 for $20. Heck of a deal. nice.

Chainwright
Explorer
Explorer
NanciL wrote:
We saved a fortune and went paddle boarding in the beautiful Florida Keys !

Jack L

Wow Fl keys? are they back up and running? Do you still see a lot of devastation?

Chainwright
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
Got a great deal on a Dimplex fireplace for ours!
It's the one that would have been an option on it.

As far as savings:
Dealer option $675 +tax
Amazon $700 +tax
eBay $650~$700
www.fireplacesdirect $570 with free shipping and no tax.

Man that's beautiful. great stuff. Enjoy.

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
I saved 100percent. I didn't buy sht, except a pizza and a couple beers at my boy's hockey tournament yesterday!
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

free_radical
Explorer
Explorer
Didnt save much,had to buy new starting battery for my truck as the old one died without any warning,,160$,,
On the other hand got a good deal on new Blackberry 10 cell phone for 120$ on Amazon..longest battery life ever..

dfm
Explorer
Explorer
Tried to buy an " instant pot at Best Buy but they were sold out. I saved sooo much money!!!
2015 Open Range 340 FLR
2012 Ram3500 Laramie Longhorn/Cummins
1 DW 1 Furperson

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
My "Black Friday" Sopping.. Walked to the park office, checked in and paid he fee for the 50 amp site. walked back "home" did not go to any store.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

JKJavelin
Explorer III
Explorer III
My Open Range dealer had 25% off all in-stock merchandise today only (Black Saturday), so I was able to score a Dometic Brisk Air II 13,500 btu ducted a/c system for the bedroom. This price matched the best online price I could find, though I had to pay tax. I was fairly surprised they had one in stock.
JK
2018 Ram 3500 Laramie Cummins 6.7
2016 Open Range RF316RLS
Titan Disc Brakes
Trailair pinbox
Morryde AllTrek 4000 w/ wetbolt kit
Demco Autoslide
570 watts of Solar

2017-2022 555 Nights
2023- 106 Nights

joelm
Explorer
Explorer
Champion 3100 remote start generator on Amazon for $879. Plus I get 5% back with Amazon cc.

Shal36
Explorer
Explorer
Picked up an electronic door lock from RVLock.com at 40% off. I think it was around $130. Those things are expensive, even on eBay and Amazon.

Oh, and I bought a replacement interior skylight...but no deal on that one.

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II
Got a 9x12 patio mat for $20. 16 AAA 16 AA batteries for $4.99 a pack. Though not directly RV related, I got an aluminum adjustable drop ball mount at 40% off. RV related because it was needed for the new truck that was required for the 5er.
John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
I saved 50% on a 2-pack of multi-tap outlets with USB charger ports. On Amazon...
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate