cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Digi-Pas 2-Axis Smart Cube Level, DWL-90PRO,

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
If I posted this in the wrong place please move it.

Has anyone use Digi-Pas 2-Axis Smart Cube Level, DWL-90PRO,

How often to calibrate??? I assume that I need to remove it from my 5th wheel pin box when traveling and place it on the pin box when arriving at the campsite.

Your comments are welcome. For $38.00 looks like a good deal.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
4 REPLIES 4

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
Matt_Colie wrote:
If you don't need the wireless, there are a number of apps that will give you the same information.

It took DW a while to figure out why I had my phone on the floor after we parked. I was sitting in the driver's seat setting the level.

Matt

We have a 5th wheel so phone on floor will not work.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
If you don't need the wireless, there are a number of apps that will give you the same information.

It took DW a while to figure out why I had my phone on the floor after we parked. I was sitting in the driver's seat setting the level.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
fj12ryder wrote:

I have one large level on the pin box that I can see from the truck seat to get the trailer level side-to-side,

I have used one of the large hoppy (?) "marble" levels on the pin box before. This is the default level that I will install if I do not find something better.

Travel Photos

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
This is just me, but if you permanently mount two cheap(er) spirit levels on your trailer, then you don't need to move anything around, recalibrate, or mess with any gadget at all.

I have one large level on the pin box that I can see from the truck seat to get the trailer level side-to-side, and one level mounted on the trailer by the front leg switches for front-to-back. No batteries, no worries about dropping, no messing with anything. Sometimes simple works best.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"