cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAMELESS WINDOWS?

egarant
Explorer III
Explorer III
As far as I can tell there are three kinds of RV windows out there …

The traditional sliding window, my favorite. When open you get what, about 40% open to the air?

The Doemetic push out window, a window NOT for grizzly country or for any kind of leave the window open while you sleep security. Plus you roll all the bugs attached to the screen down into the window when you let the screen drop. Those will never be an option ffor me.

Then the frameless windows…now my question is since those windows only go out a few inches, how much airflow are those windows allowing into the camper? Seems a bit restrictive to me.

Youe thoughts….

Cheer,
Mr. E
2021 FORD F350 dually 4x4 with 4.30 gears, 013 Eagle Cap 950, 480 Watts Solar, 3K Victron Multiplus II, Victron smart DC-DC charger, Victron 100/30 solar controller, 250 amps of lithium batteries by LifeBlue
15 REPLIES 15

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Seems restrictive to me too, and it won't be straight through like the slide up windows. They look good, but I prefer the sliding windows. And I have read of a few cases where the windows have detached themselves from the trailer while going down the road.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"