cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Honda EU2000i for $500, Brand New ???

Rbertalotto
Explorer
Explorer
On craigslist I saw an ad for EU2000i generator $500.

I sent an email asking if it was still available.

Here is the response:

Subject: Re: Generator HONDA EU2000I - $500

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting OverstockCloseoutOutlet. Please accept our apologies for the delay in answering your email.

The product you requested more information is available for purchase on our online store. This lowered price is a limited time offer & limited stock, offer available until June 9th.

Visit http://www.overstockcloseoutoutlet.com for the inquired product & much more.

All orders above $350 receive a voucher for our In-Home Delivery and Set-Up, White Gloves service, your voucher code name is : OUTLET

Everything we sell is brand new, under manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise specified.

Please read our F.A.Q (You will find all the necessary details regarding shipping & delivery, pick up, returns, etc.) before placing any orders.

Thank you
David Webb
D.Webb@OverstockCloseoutOutlet.com

Seems to good to be true..........I ordered one from Electric Generator Depot...$899 and free shipping....just got FedEx confirmation that it will be here Saturday.

Anyone know anything about this Overstock Closeout Outlet ??
RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
2021 RAM 2500 4X4 6.4L
2011 Forest River Grey Wolf Cherokee 19RR
520 w solar-200ah Renogy Li-Epever MPPT
3 REPLIES 3

Since there is a duplicate thread on this subject, please post comment at $500 Honda EU2000i ??? .

Moved from Technology Corner

ken07734
Explorer
Explorer
Hmmm, I would be a little leary of these prices....could be one of those fly by night sites that get your money and then disappear!

Rbertalotto
Explorer
Explorer
I just looked at their web site. They are selling $1200 Miller Maxstar TIG welders for $740!!

All kind of other "TooGood To Be True" deals on tools and hard goods.

GoDaddy "Who Is" search shows the website was just registered on 4-29-13 to Michelle Star in Lockport IL.

Interesting to say the least.........
RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
2021 RAM 2500 4X4 6.4L
2011 Forest River Grey Wolf Cherokee 19RR
520 w solar-200ah Renogy Li-Epever MPPT