cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ice Cream at Camping World

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
Oh boy free ice cream at camping world.......I got an email alert from CW that there would be ice cream from 1-3 pm. So we were running our errands and swung by the store. After walking around the store we were leaving and my wife saw a Yeti cooler and sitting next to it was some spoons, no sign no nothing. I opened the lid and there sitting on some ice cubes was some dixie cups of a no name brand ice cream.....What a hoot ...why bother .......this was not what I was expecting based on the graphic email alert I received.......
38 REPLIES 38

coolbreeze01
Explorer
Explorer
Have they quit giving away hot dogs?
2008 Ram 3500 With a Really Strong Tractor Motor...........
LB, SRW, 4X4, 6-Speed Auto, 3.73, Prodigy P3, Blue Ox Sway Pro........
2014 Sandsport 26FBSL

RV_CONUS
Explorer
Explorer
They got a good deal on ice cream from Brenham, TX, or another plant.

Blue Bunny!
2006 Allegro Open Roads 34WA
2015 GMC Terrain
2009 Blue OX Aventa LX
2009 Brake Buddy Classic

amandasgramma
Explorer
Explorer
The emails were cheap to send out.
My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds

Dee and Bob
plus 2 spoiled cats
On the road FULL-TIME.......see ya there, my friend

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
As with all thing GS/CW the intent is there the execution is lousy.

Think about it
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Kit_Carson
Explorer
Explorer
Bob Vaughn wrote:
Oh boy free ice cream at camping world.......I got an email alert from CW that there would be ice cream from 1-3 pm. So we were running our errands and swung by the store. After walking around the store we were leaving and my wife saw a Yeti cooler and sitting next to it was some spoons, no sign no nothing. I opened the lid and there sitting on some ice cubes was some dixie cups of a no name brand ice cream.....What a hoot ...why bother .......this was not what I was expecting based on the graphic email alert I received.......
Ice will melt ice cream real fast....ice ice is only at 32 degrees and it takes a lot colder to keep ice cream.
KIT CARSON
GOOD SAM LIFE MEMBER
USAF VETERAN
ARS: KE5VLE
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA

sh410
Explorer
Explorer
Whiners (sigh)

wborst
Explorer
Explorer
At least they actually HAD ice cream! I went to our local camping world yesterday to pick up a couple of items expecting to have some free ice cream. When I was checking out, I asked the cashier where they had the ice cream that was mentioned in the email. She exclaimed " oh, that was from 11:00 til 1:00. It's all melted now.

This exchange took place at about 2:00pm.

What a way to entice people to visit their store!
Brenda, Bill
Our little dog Madison has crossed the Rainbow Bridge
2003 Newmar Mountain Aire 40ft. Spartan chassis
400 hp Cummins ISL

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
Olympian retired wrote:
Thats sounds like CW in true fashion.

AMEN

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

Olympian_retire
Explorer
Explorer
Thats sounds like CW in true fashion.