cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

License, registration, home, visiting.... oh my!

lanerd
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have a friend who lives in MO and has a MO driver's license. His jeep (toad) is registered in Kansas and his motor home is registered in South Dakota and he spends about six months of the year as a camphost in California.

Question... is this all legal?

Ron
Ron & Sandie
2013 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH Cummins ISL 400hp
Toad: 2011 GMC Terrain SLT2
Tow Bar: Sterling AT
Toad Brakes: Unified by U.S. Gear
TPMS: Pressure Pro
Member of: GS, FMCA, Allegro

RETIRED!! How sweet it is....
33 REPLIES 33

Captain_Happy
Explorer
Explorer
The other question is, why would you do that. Most be a good reason. Might have bought the Jeep in Kansas and the M.H. in South Dakota. As far as the camp host position, it's OK. A lot of people do it.

My rigs are registered in Texas, I spend 6 months in Nevada, and 6 months in Utah camp hosting. And once a year I go back to Texas for a visit. It's a new world out there when you full-time.

Captain_Happy
Explorer
Explorer
The other question is, why would you do that. Most be a good reason. Might have bought the Jeep in Kansas and the M.H. in South Dakota. As far as the camp host position, it's OK. A lot of people do it.

My rigs are registered in Texas, I spend 6 months in Nevada, and 6 months in Utah camp hosting. And once a year I go back to Texas for a visit. It's a new world out there when you full-time.

jmtandem
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have a friend who lives in MO and has a MO driver's license. His jeep (toad) is registered in Kansas and his motor home is registered in South Dakota and he spends about six months of the year as a camphost in California.

Question... is this all legal?

What a question from the person who is either from Oregon or California!!!
'05 Dodge Cummins 4x4 dually 3500 white quadcab auto long bed.

JWRoberts
Explorer
Explorer
It's none of my business and probably none of yours either.