cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lube pump for 2004 Toyota Corolla.

radar46
Explorer
Explorer
Can't seem to find a shop that installs Transmission Lube Pumps in the lower mainland area of British Columbia. Have looked at the Remco website and the only place listed is no longer in business (Titainium Enterprises). Any info on shops in the area would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Warren.
2002 Silverado 2500HD 2WD
Duramax/Allison
2014 277RL Cougar 5th

The best thing about being WRONG...
...is the JOY it brings to others!
5 REPLIES 5

searfoss
Explorer
Explorer
What year Highlander, 2 or 4 wd ? We can'y find a pump for out 08 4wd

Tripalot wrote:
When we had ours installed on our Toyota Highlander, our RV dealer did the work.
Poconos Pennsylvania
2016 Kodiak 286 BHSL
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
4X2 5.7 hemi 3.55 rear

RIP Mike, we miss you so much

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
Carvin Marvin wrote:
I installed my own pump on a 2011 RAV4 . Remco instructions are ideal. Almost impossible to screw up unless you tend to over tighten fittings. Had to remove the front clip. That was the most time consuming. As I recall start to finish less than three hours.

Yep! I did the pump install our 2002 RAV4 and later on moved it to our 2011 RAV4 when we bought it. I can't put a good time estimate on the pump part though, since I installed the base plate at the same time. The pump itself didn't take as long as the pump control and lighting wiring took I think.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

Carvin_Marvin
Explorer
Explorer
I installed my own pump on a 2011 RAV4 . Remco instructions are ideal. Almost impossible to screw up unless you tend to over tighten fittings. Had to remove the front clip. That was the most time consuming. As I recall start to finish less than three hours.

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
Any auto mechanic reasonably adept at following the supplied detailed instructions should have no problem installing the pump kit.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
When we had ours installed on our Toyota Highlander, our RV dealer did the work.
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)