cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Marcus is coming to town

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
Marcus is coming to my home town Friday. Camping World bought out our local dealer and Friday is their grand opening. I really wouldn't mind meeting him but of course I'll be out of town on business. Figures...
23 REPLIES 23

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
Tom ****r died in April, so I doubt you'll be getting your money. His dealerships were purchased by Marcus. My dealer, Holman Motors east of Cincinnati, will probably be next.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
nomad.297 wrote:
Maybe I'll go there and personally request he give me the money he still owes me.

Bruce

Was that check you got no good?:B

Homer1
Explorer
Explorer
One thing for certain, he can't do much worse than Tom ****r and sucessors did. Like stripping used coaches of generators etc and then trying to sell them back to you as a buyer plus installation. One guy actually followed up on his trade in to see how much stuff they stripped out for resale later. I guess there is no law against it, just shoddy business practice.

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
I'd rather go camping. Maybe trump will be there, too.

crudeman
Explorer
Explorer
nomad.297 wrote:
Maybe I'll go there and personally request he give me the money he still owes me.

Bruce

While you are there check on that guys missing generator that supposedly got put in the trash I am sure he would appreciate it. :B
Steve & Pat
Hannah - Sophie

2006 HR Ambassador PDQ
2010 Silverado

nomad_297
Explorer
Explorer

Bruce

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
Dutch, yes it is Tom R-aper RV's in Richmond. He will be there 2:30 on Friday. BTW your link isn't working.

Your right about the word blocking, it is pretty bad that it blocks a proper name.

Crabbypatty
Explorer
Explorer
Good thing he is opening another storefront as the once reliable mail order is horrible. I now throw the catalog in the trash and search the net. Reliability and consistency were the key but that's gone. It will be along long time before I buy online again. The idea of online buying is that its easy and dependable. Not aggravating and having to chase the vendor.
John, Lisa & Tara:B:C:)
2015 F250 4x4 6.2L 6 spd 3.73s, CC Short Bed, Pullrite Slide 2700, 648 Wts Solar, 4 T-125s, 2000 Watt Xantrax Inverter, Trimetric 2030 Meter, LED Lights, Hawkings Smart Repeater, Wilson Extreme Cellular Repeater, Beer, Ribs, Smoker

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
More info. Click here.

That's the former Tom ****r RV location, right? (Tom R-aper RV ... some of the strangest words are blocked on these forums!)