cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MINNESOTA RV ROOFING

holglo
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone had experience with this product recoating entire roof?
I was considering liquid roof but they say it is not for alpha roofs and I suspect I have a alpha roof. I would appreciate any comments on this product or any other products that you have used.
Thanks,
Hollis
4 REPLIES 4

holglo
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Jayco 5th wheel I do not tow. I use it on a RV site in a RV resort I own on a lake near Eufaula Alabama. It is a 2000 model and I do not want spend a lot of money on. Roof not leaking yet but black in beginning to come thru in areas. I am planning to sell both RV and RV site and want to get RV in good condition. Alpha is a manufacturer of RV roofs.
Hollis

Don_Shar
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.superpages.com/bp/Green-Cove-Springs-FL/Davids-Permanent-Coatings-L2060962852.htm

We went to David's permanent Coatings in Green Cove Springs, Fl
We have a 38ft Beaver, the cost was $5000 and included a new Skylight over the shower and a new vent fan in the bath room. The 20 yr guarantee is important. The coating is very durable, David gave me a piece of it and I put a screw driver point down and hit it with a hammer....did not even make a mark.
I called and made an appointment after asking several questions. If you are in Alabama the Green Cove Springs, Fl would probably be closer to you than Minnesota, and I 10 is very good road all the way to Jacksonville, Fl. Tell David I told you to call him 904-622-6903.
You won't be disappointed.
Donald Smith
Don / Sharon Smith
8th year fulltiming
1 high school sweetheart bride of 52 yrs. Sharon
1 long haired mini dauchound...Jake
1997 Beaver Patriot DP
2004 Jeep Rubicon
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u189/smithster_photos/

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
What is an alpha roof? Never heard of it..Maybe you should call and talk to them. How good is the warranty, will it pay for removal and re-installation if it goes bad or just materials? Is it pro-rated or do they cover it fully for the length of the warranty?

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

Jim-Linda
Explorer II
Explorer II
Rather than "suspect" what roof you have, I would either contact factory with your VIN# or see if there is an online manual or even a forum for your brand. Incompatible coating will be really UNGOOD.

Jim