cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need a trailer storage area around Graham Washington

jpotts461
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a travel trailer off ebay in Graham Washington. While sitting in my doctors office in Texas. I was planning on going to Washington in December for a few weeks. Now I need a storage lot up there and someone to tow it to the storage area. and someone to fix a potential roof leak. I hear it rains 6+ inches in December.

I have called a bunch of storage areas and nobody answers. Really frustrating seller is in Orange county California and auction lot in Graham. Anyone have some help out there? Or know of some.

I am planning on retiring in Washington within the next 9 months.

Jim
9 REPLIES 9

jpotts461
Explorer
Explorer
Been a busy week. It was in Graham Washington. Had it picked up and delivered to storage Thursday late in the afternoon. Now I need to find someone to clean it up and pressure wash. Get title transferred and new plates. I was looking to maybe move it up to Port Angeles when I get up that way in December.

Such a drastic change from where I live. I could get cabin fever in real rainy areas without a house.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Interesting first post..
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

jpotts461
Explorer
Explorer
Well yeah, I buy a lot of things off ebay. Have not been burned yet. Very selective of whom I will buy from. They must have an excellent rating with hundreds of transactions before I purchase.

Thanks for all the info, advise and offers of help. Yeah I am in kind of a messed up deal with a reputable non profit organization on ebay. Guess non profit means too many volunteers? Now they told me yesterday it was in Dallas Texas. And today they sent authorization number to pick it up in Washington in Graham. The saga continues. I had finally had it all set up in Washington. So I am not sure. Will let you know.

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
Yuppers, for long RV life, covered storage is a near requirement

I've heard of Evergreen, but nothing good or bad
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.

Grit_dog
Navigator
Navigator
It's rained 3" or so in the last week. Weather is still good but it will start raining within the month and be wet more than dry until may.
If it has a roof leak, it will be a problem yesterday.
I'd let you store it at my place about 45 min from Graham even go pick it up, but both my trucks are still in AK and I'm leaving to head back up there in a couple days.
Don't know who you'd get to haul it but ALOT of people in western WA have RV shelters or big shops because of all the rain. I'd throw an add on CL looking for someone to rent you a covered spot at their house for the next few months. Then you can deal with the leak in person.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
You don't have the money to make mistakes and you bought a trailer off eBay without ever seeing it in person?
Good luck!

jpotts461
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks will check out store-eze tomorrow. I did have a person from craigs list call me back
https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/prk/4650520029.html anybody every heard of him or evergreen storage his name is Rocky. I am not the trusting person. I am a retiring Teacher/Jack of all trades. I do not have the income to make mistakes. Thanks for the replies. I was feeling lost.

Jim

tonyandkaren
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry I can't help with a storage area but whatever you do DO NOT have it taken or take it yourself to

RV Solutions
21822 Meridian Ave E
Graham, WA 98338

Check here - http://www.yelp.com/biz/rv-solutions-graham or PM if you want more information.
Our Fulltiming Blog

Clickable Attractions Maps

4x4 Custom Class C on F450 chassis

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
Puyallup is the closest town of any size
Daffodil has a good rep, but I doubt they have RV slots.
Some dealers use Stor-Eze
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.