cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need Service Recommendation for northern Indiana

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
I'm going to be at Oak Lake Family Campground at 5310 E 900 N., Fair Oaks, IN 47943 starting tomorrow. I need to have some service work done on the camper and was hoping to get recommendations for different places:

1) For the camper- I need new leaf springs from a trailer shop. I'd like to also get the alignment checked to make sure everything is looking OK. I'm also thinking of seeing about getting shocks installed.

2) For the camper- I want to get 4 new wheels in the 17.5" commercial size with load range H tires.

3) For the truck- I'd need to get 6 new tires and am thinking of seeing about getting new Bilstein shocks installed.

Any ideas for places to go?
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page
4 REPLIES 4

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
Sitting at Bud's now. They're doing the wheels + spring replacement but said that they can't do the shocks. I'll have to find someone else to take care of that. Probably not until I get down to Branson now.
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys. Unfortunately most entries that I found for RVServiceReviews.com were 5-10 years old in the areas that I was looking.

I'm going to give Bud's Body Shop a call. It's about 100 miles away, but if they can take care of me- it'll be worth it.

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
For the trailer springs and alignment, go to Bud's Body Shop in Elkhart. They are highly regarded for that. They probably can handle the other items as well.
Currently RV-less but not done yet.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
try looking at RVSERVICEREVIEWS.COM
Traveling with my best friend my wife!