cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NJ Mobile RV Repair

Jersey_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know of any mobile RV repair persons who serve NJ? Some limited searching has not found any.
Jim, Donna, Kimberly and Kameron and Abby the black lab
2013 Forest River Sunseeker 2860DS
5 REPLIES 5

turbojimmy
Explorer
Explorer
How many Jims are there in NJ for gawd's sake?

That's all I have to contribute. Sorry.
1984 Allegro M-31 (Dead Metal)

mgirardo
Explorer
Explorer
Not in your part of NJ, but in Southern NJ, Chews RV and Ken's Mobile RV repair are both good.

-Michael
Michael Girardo
2017 Jayco Jayflight Bungalow 40BHQS Destination Trailer
2009 Jayco Greyhawk 31FS Class C Motorhome (previously owned)
2006 Rockwood Roo 233 Hybrid Travel Trailer (previously owned)
1995 Jayco Eagle 12KB pop-up (previously owned)

jerseyjim
Explorer
Explorer
Wow....reading this thread....I simply didn't remember starting it. THEN....I saw the OP was "Jersey Jim"....and I go by "jerseyjim". LOL. Gonna keep an eye on this......

Anyway, some years ago, at a NJ campground, I needed help, due to a nearby lightening strike. The campground gave me the name and number of a mobile RV repair guy who came out to the campsite and fixed my problem.

I don't remember the name (he is listed in my phone as "RVrepairjerseyshore" but the number is

1-732-269-3832

Maybe he is still in business. G'luck!

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Jersey Jim wrote:
Does anyone know of any mobile RV repair persons who serve NJ? Some limited searching has not found any.

The easiest and best way to find a good RV mobile repair guy is to find the nearest CG near you and call and ask the owner and/or mgr of the CG who 'they' use for RV Mobile Repair. You will find the best one in your area that way.

These guys do not have to advertise. They have so much work servicing their local CG's. They usually just leave their cards at CG offices and the owner of the CG will know which ones are the best.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
While NJ isn't a large state, it might help if you tell people where in NJ? If there's an RV park near by, call them or go by there. Most mobile repair guys leave their cards at the RV parks.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.